Man torches FOX News Christmas tree in NYC

It definitely was not the act of a conservative. If burning was involved, clearly a “non-conservative.”
"Christian conservatives" are no strangers to burning "religious" symbols

cacek_vakkk1_065.jpg

You mean that organization founded by Democrats.
No, I mean that organization founded by Ex-Confederates like Nathan Forrest -- that organization that was founded because they were pissed that they lost the Civil War and even more pissed that black folks were exercising their constitutional rights...

That same organization that keeps aligning themselves with the Republican party....TODAY...in 2021....that one...

And today...in 2021....who are the ones who romanticize and glorify the Confederacy?? Not Democrats....

You know Robert Byrd has been gone a while now, stop bringing him up and the democrat KKK, Tuskegee Experiment, segregated Army
The photo I posted was recent....

Why do TODAY's white nationalists and neo-nazis keep cheering for Republicans?? In many cases, running as Republicans themselves??

Don't you dic suckers ever get tired of being intellectually dishonest cowards??

Ever consider why Conservatism tends to be a magnet for reactionary racists??

No, I mean that organization founded by Ex-Confederates like Nathan Forrest -- that organization that was founded because they were pissed that they lost the Civil War and even more pissed that black folks were exercising their constitutional rights...

That same organization that keeps aligning themselves with the Republican party....TODAY...in 2021....that one...

And today...in 2021....who are the ones who romanticize and glorify the Confederacy?? Not Democrats....
Founded by Democrats

Sad, you will have an eternity to reminisce how wrong you are.
Yes, I'm sure God will want me to suffer forever because I made a little joke about a pagan ritual involving a tree. You actually worship a deity that would be that petty?

The photo I posted was recent....

Why do TODAY's white nationalists and neo-nazis keep cheering for Republicans?? In many cases, running as Republicans themselves??

Don't you dic suckers ever get tired of being intellectually dishonest cowards??

Ever consider why Conservatism tends to be a magnet for reactionary racists??

Craig Tamanaha, 49, faces charges including criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and arson after authorities said he set fire to the Christmas tree just before 12:15 a.m., WABC-TV reported. Tamanaha, who is homeless, had a lighter in his possession at the time of his arrest, according to the news station.

A motive for the incident was not immediately clear. Investigators believe Tamanaha acted alone and that the fire was not premeditated or politically motivated, WNBC reported.

If that has been an icon related to any other religion, he would have been charged with a hate crime.

1638977140112.png

No description of the man who did it, or his motivation.

"A MAN has been arrested after the Christmas tree at Fox Square in New York City was allegedly set on fire.

Firefighters were at the scene working to contain the blaze outside the Fox News building in midtown Manhattan shortly after midnight on Wednesday.

NYPD told The US Sun that a man was arrested after allegedly lighting the tree on fire.

Fox News security reportedly saw the man climbing the Christmas tree decorated outside the office building

The NYPD told the US Sun: "Upon arrival, officers observed the male running from the location and he was taken into custody."

Fox Square Christmas tree on FIRE in NYC as firefighters rush to douse flames

Video at this link:

Man in Custody After Allegedly Lighting Christmas Tree Outside Fox News Building on Fire

View attachment 573145
Well, that wasn't nice.

Who Is Craig Tamanaha? Suspect Arrested In Fox Tree Fire ...
Dec 08, 2021 · Craig Tamanaha is 49 years old homeless and felon from Manhattan who was arrested on December 8, 2021. On Wednesday, he set the New York City Christmas decorated tree on fire for no apparent reason other than his deep deriding of higher authorities. He was seen climbing the tree with a lighter by the security officer assigned at the Fox News .

Craig Tamanaha, 49, faces charges including criminal mischief, reckless endangerment and arson after authorities said he set fire to the Christmas tree just before 12:15 a.m., WABC-TV reported. Tamanaha, who is homeless, had a lighter in his possession at the time of his arrest, according to the news station.

A motive for the incident was not immediately clear. Investigators believe Tamanaha acted alone and that the fire was not premeditated or politically motivated, WNBC reported.

Was he trying to get warm? Or was he trying to light his faith, in order to light the world?

Forum List

Back