Man torches FOX News Christmas tree in NYC

Glad he got arrested.....he should face the stiffest penalties under the law....that fire could have gotten out of hand real quick

Of course, he will receive the "stiffest penalties."

This is 2021.

The judge will say, "Young man, you have been very naughty. Pretty please, do not do that again. Promise? Okey dokey. Have a nice day and a Merry Christmas. Oops! I mean Happy Holidays."

:abgg2q.jpg:

Please excuse me if I don't mindlessly and automatically believe a third person account of some narrative presented by a notoriously fake news outlet told by the notoriously corrupt police department.

Officials in Oakland, Calif., said this week that they were investigating an episode in which at least one person set fire to a 52-foot Christmas tree in Jack London Square early Monday. An aerosol can had been found near the tree after the blaze was extinguished, The Sacramento Bee reported.

No description of the man who did it, or his motivation.

"A MAN has been arrested after the Christmas tree at Fox Square in New York City was allegedly set on fire.

Firefighters were at the scene working to contain the blaze outside the Fox News building in midtown Manhattan shortly after midnight on Wednesday.

NYPD told The US Sun that a man was arrested after allegedly lighting the tree on fire.

Fox News security reportedly saw the man climbing the Christmas tree decorated outside the office building

The NYPD told the US Sun: "Upon arrival, officers observed the male running from the location and he was taken into custody."

Fox Square Christmas tree on FIRE in NYC as firefighters rush to douse flames

Video at this link:

Man in Custody After Allegedly Lighting Christmas Tree Outside Fox News Building on Fire

View attachment 573145
Awesome!!!

I would like to know why.

There is a lot of hate and unhappiness in our country these days. But when those we elect to guide our country have spent 30 years dividing us by design it is not unexpected

Looks middle eastern, half way between blacks and humans.

Homeless druggy and criminal Craig Tamanaha. (Japanese name origins). California also had the same type tree burning as well though. Wasn't Pearl Harbor on DEC 7?

Forum List

Back