Man torches FOX News Christmas tree in NYC

Maybe you should listen to Biden a litttle more closely.

“Negro” and “roaches” are words he used.
Maybe you should address what I said....

THE ONLY PEOPLE I SEE dehumanizing black folks are the "Conservatives" I see on this message board...

But please post the clip of Biden calling black people roaches -- so I can "listen" more carefully to it

Why don’t you tell us what Qanon is.
You morons will cower away from everything you once cheerlead for.....the minute it is clear to all what you were cheering for was moronic....

Meanwhile....Trump supporters are still in Dallas...awaiting the return of JFK - so he can annoint Trump, King...

You must not be into gangsta rap.
No, I am not into gangsta rap...

Again....the ONLY PEOPLE I SEE trying to dehumanize black folks are the "Conservatives" on this messageboard....

Comments like "blacks are less than human" gets plenty of likes from our fellow Conservatives...and zero condemnation...

Who Is Craig Tamanaha? Suspect Arrested In Fox Tree Fire ...
Dec 08, 2021 · Craig Tamanaha is 49 years old homeless and felon from Manhattan who was arrested on December 8, 2021. On Wednesday, he set the New York City Christmas decorated tree on fire for no apparent reason other than his deep deriding of higher authorities. He was seen climbing the tree with a lighter by the security officer assigned at the Fox News .
Druggy/felon---he's a lib.

Forum List

Back