Man Swears That He Can't Be Arrested Because He's God

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Well,... His name is Christian. I'm pretty sure that the real Jesus wouldn't be randomly threatening to kill people and cussing up a storm though. I think that this man definitely deserves to be locked up, but an insane asylum seems more like the proper place for him.

Edit: Whoops, this appears to be one of those playback not available videos. Just go ahead and click the link to watch on YouTube.

Well,... His name is Christian. I'm pretty sure that the real Jesus wouldn't be randomly threatening to kill people and cussing up a storm though. I think that this man definitely deserves to be locked up, but an insane asylum seems more like the proper place for him.

Edit: Whoops, this appears to be one of those playback not available videos. Just go ahead and click the link to watch on YouTube.

Mental illness is the most cruel of all social ills.

Thought this would be about Trump.

They should ask him to do the Bread and Fishes trick, or push him in the water to see how fast he can jet ski.

It didn't work for your blob either.

Forum List

Back