Man shoots person who won't be quiet in movie theater

I don't disagree with a single word you've said here. Sounds quite sane, logical, and honest to me.

The problem with religion is the incredible hypocrisy of so-called believers.Spirituality does not care about labels or doctrine, only for that which is humane. That's the point I was making.

Add in the word "some" or even "most" there and I can agree with you.

Huge difference between Gun Control and the banning of Guns. You don't see the difference, but I can understand that since you're stupid you wouldn't understand such concepts.
Gun control worries me because gun banners have been known to use the argumentation of gun control as propaganda in order to gain sympathy for their cause and from there gain momentum to finish the job that they set out to do.

Once upon a time, theaters had ushers who would help people be seated, and ask those making too much noise to leave. Now, once you pay for your ticket, it's every person for him/herself.

Ushers still exist in some places, but we have become a crude culture.

do you agree with this guy who said it is about time somebody shot up a crowded movie theater?

This goofy bit of news is now an issue of religion?

Heads up, folks!

A family might have been rude in a movie theater, or they might not have been, but whatever, some nutter lost it and shot one of them.

God was not involved.

Santa Claus was not involved.

Allah was not involved.

:lol:

Gun control worries me because gun banners have been known to use the argumentation of gun control as propaganda in order to gain sympathy for their cause and from there gain momentum to finish the job that they set out to do.

Your paranoia worries me.

On the other hand, if there is no regulation on gun ownership and anyone and everyone who wants to have one is allowed to do what they want and carry it wherever thay like, don't you think the resulting mayhem will cause a backlash in public opinion and get them banned anyway?

Chris, above all else, just remember, keep your mouth shut when out to the movies!

Buy an extra large popcorn or something.

so you approve of shooting off a weapon in a crowded movie theater?

way to go. I hope you don't own a gun.

:doubt:

You appear to be the only person in the thread who took that seriously....

Last edited:
On the other hand, if there is no regulation on gun ownership and anyone and everyone who wants to have one is allowed to do what they want and carry it wherever thay like, don't you think the resulting mayhem will cause a backlash in public opinion and get them banned anyway?
Nope. No resulting mayhem.

I haven't seen this posted yet but this thread reminded me of this:

[youtube]5Z8Ssjkhdr8[/youtube]

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back