Man raped 2 little kids and gets 180 days

Only six months when there are two victims instead of just one? Because of the charge being child molestation, the monster will be lucky if he survives the first six minutes once the lifers get word of why he is in their faces.

God bless you and the kids always!!!

Holly

Again , these degenerate judges are the most guilty for destroying America

Utterly gets worse and worse every yr
Shei was 15 and 16 years old at the time of the sexual assaults and he was initially charged in juvenile court in 2019. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, his case was pushed back to the point that prosecutors would soon lose jurisdictional authority to prosecute the case.

Charges were dismissed against Shei in those cases but were soon refiled. Shei was then given a plea deal that included his stay of adjudication and no prison time in exchange for him not challenging certification in adult court, which allowed for his continued prosecution, according to Olmsted County Senior Attorney Thomas Gort.

I think the bastard should have its balls cut off and forced to have a sex change. Then fed to a shark.

16 years old is the age of the two boys Mathew Sheppard was arrested for molesting. Given the recidivism rates of pedophiles life should be the minimum sentence.

Edit: The age of the two boys were 8 years old; Mathew was 16.

The reason Mathew's parents refused to ask for the death penalty was so defense attorneys for the two faggot dope dealers who murdered Sheppard couldn't go have Sheppard's juvenile record opened and put into court records. They were then and still are pushing the fiction the Sheppard's murder was a hate crime n stuff.

Last edited:
Shei was 15 and 16 years old at the time of the sexual assaults and he was initially charged in juvenile court in 2019. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, his case was pushed back to the point that prosecutors would soon lose jurisdictional authority to prosecute the case.

Charges were dismissed against Shei in those cases but were soon refiled. Shei was then given a plea deal that included his stay of adjudication and no prison time in exchange for him not challenging certification in adult court, which allowed for his continued prosecution, according to Olmsted County Senior Attorney Thomas Gort.
There are many teenage girls who get pregnant and for some reason those who impregnate them are not charged with rape. Police, Fire Department, EMS, Emergency Room Records support it. Al Sharpton will make remarks on it I am sure.

We need the America back that where if someone raped a kid they had to go on the run because if they got caught by even some everyday citizens they were lucky if they spent 2 weeks in the hospital.

I'm not saying street justice is always the answer, sometimes it is, but I miss when Americans didn't tolerate this kind of heinous shit.

I used to live in Rochester and Minneapolis decades ago. It was the best place I have ever lived - as of back then. The state has since been invaded and taken over by the woke crowd and is no longer recognizable to me anymore. I wouldn't go back to live there unless I used a time machine. I just read today they want to change their state flag because they claim it is racist. These people have just gone insane.

Forum List

Back