Man poses as woman, enters MMA fights to beat women up; Breaks ones eye socket & concussion

Disgusting.

As much as the mentally ill liberals try to convince us otherwise....a person born as a male is DIFFERENT than one born as a female. Dick and balls for one. Different horomones. Bone structure. You can hire a butcher to chop the dick off....doesn't mean you're a woman.

But hey....this may be a new avenue for men who want to be women....and harbor such hatred for natural born women rooted in envy.....to really take out some anger on them legally.
Men have more muscle mass and are physically stronger than women.
Then why the hell do women never shut up?
Because we know you have to sleep sometime.

Disgusting.

As much as the mentally ill liberals try to convince us otherwise....a person born as a male is DIFFERENT than one born as a female. Dick and balls for one. Different horomones. Bone structure. You can hire a butcher to chop the dick off....doesn't mean you're a woman.

But hey....this may be a new avenue for men who want to be women....and harbor such hatred for natural born women rooted in envy.....to really take out some anger on them legally.

Fox was on hormones and had SRS several years ago, no dick, no balls, testosterone would have been suppressed. If the league cleared her to fight, she had right to be there.
Brents was huskier than Fox and if I remember, no loses till the fight with Fox. It was not the first fight for Fox, she had been fighting for a number of years without a problem.

Maybe it was just not Brents' day. Maybe she made a mistake and gave Fox the opportunity.

Disgusting.

Fox was on hormones and had SRS several years ago, no dick, no balls, testosterone would have been suppressed. If the league cleared her to fight, she had right to be there.
Brents was huskier than Fox and if I remember, no loses till the fight with Fox. It was not the first fight for Fox, she had been fighting for a number of years without a problem.

Maybe it was just not Brents' day. Maybe she made a mistake and gave Fox the opportunity.
Fox is a he.

Disgusting.

The muscle mass and bone structure built in a MALE puberty still existed. Trannies just enjoy assaulting those born into the sex they wish they were.

Disgusting.

The muscle mass and bone structure built in a MALE puberty still existed. Trannies just enjoy assaulting those born into the sex they wish they were.
. No doubt.

Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, she told Whoa TV that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

And this is one reason men in skirts should not be allowed in women's bathrooms and locker rooms. Women just aren't strong enough to defend themselves. Fuck Obama bad his stupidity.
Men in skirts don't go there to fight.

Brents received a concussion. In a post-fight interview this week, she told Whoa TV that "I've never felt so overpowered ever in my life."

And this is one reason men in skirts should not be allowed in women's bathrooms and locker rooms. Women just aren't strong enough to defend themselves. Fuck Obama bad his stupidity.
Men in skirts don't go there to fight.
Prove it. You catigorically said it now prove it.

Transgender ‘female’ MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket

He men....ever get that urge to REALLY beat the living fuck out of a weaker woman....I mean really put the fucking smack down on one, break some bones, knock her brain around....maybe even choke her out???

Yeah....I don't either.

But trannies do. And some men trannies identify as women and enter Mixed Martial Arts fights so they can REALLY put a good old fashioned beat down on a woman.

That's just not right. The real women should refuse matches with this person.

My wife would be happy to fight her.

Of course, my wife would need to take apart one of her shadowbox displays to put something extra in each glove first...
large.JPG

If there were no difference between men and women but hormones, no doctor would be able to tell the difference. But they can, even from nothing more than a bare bones skeleton.

Disgusting.

Fox is a he.

Legally a she. No penis, no balls.

Too bad the laws of nature aren't legislated. Nothing is going to make this man a she. When he goes to the doctor he will receive the same medical treatment as any other man.

Transgender ‘female’ MMA fighter gives female opponent concussion, broken eye socket

He men....ever get that urge to REALLY beat the living fuck out of a weaker woman....I mean really put the fucking smack down on one, break some bones, knock her brain around....maybe even choke her out???

Yeah....I don't either.

But trannies do. And some men trannies identify as women and enter Mixed Martial Arts fights so they can REALLY put a good old fashioned beat down on a woman.

This is such a bigoted post. Look if men want to dress up as women and compete against them in sports that's their civil right to do so. So what if some of the women get seriously injured.

Too bad the laws of nature aren't legislated. Nothing is going to make this man a she. When he goes to the doctor he will receive the same medical treatment as any other man.

You're such a bigot. Take your common sense and correct scientific assessment and just go some where else so progressives can get what they want. You trampling on civil rights here.

Given how many threads he's started on this topic, bucs90 seems to be saying that he believes all men are animals who should be caged.

Should we rely on his firsthand experience as a man?

Forum List

Back