Man Moves Into Home While Family Is Away And Claims He Now Owns It

That's just what the Jews did to the Palestinians, and the whites did to the Native Americans in the U.S., except they never left, they were put in concentration camps.

An action to quiet title is a lawsuit brought when there is a title dispute over real estate.

An action to quiet title is a lawsuit brought in a court having jurisdiction over property disputes, in order to establish a party's title to real property, or personal property having a title, of against anyone and everyone, and thus "quiet" any challenges or claims to the title.

This legal action is "brought to remove a cloud on the title" so that plaintiff and those in privity with him may forever be free of claims against the property.[1] The action to quiet title resembles other forms of "preventive adjudication," such as the declaratory judgment.[2]

This genre of lawsuit is also sometimes called either a try title, trespass to try title, or ejectment action "to recover possession of land wrongfully occupied by a defendant."[3] However, there are slight differences. In an ejectment action, it is typically done to remove a tenant or lessee in an eviction action, or an eviction after a foreclosure.[citation needed] Nonetheless, in some states, all terms are used synonymously.

Quiet title - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where I live people often leave their homes for the winter. Other people have been known to come stay in them while the owners are gone. But I don't think anyone has ever tried to actually take title to any of the homes. They just move out before the owner is expected to return.

All this guy is doing is using the courts to buy him time to stay in someone else's house because eventually he WILL have to leave if he cannot show a valid deed to the property. At that point he should be arrested for criminal trespass and criminal damage for changing the locks, and any other thing that can be thrown at him. But the property owner will likely end up losing because by the time the case is on the docket, he will likely have stolen everything they have.

That's just what the Jews did to the Palestinians, and the whites did to the Native Americans in the U.S., except they never left, they were put in concentration camps.

Of course that justifies someone moving into a home they don't own and claiming it as theirs. What were these homeowners thinking? They never had a right to live in that house to begin with, just pay for it.

Technically I could probably take over most of a province called British Columbia. Why? A mining right law.

I'd never do it because I'd never screw over anyone else. But then I wear the white hat. I'm a good girl. This guy is scum.
Well, you could just charge rent. You know, cash flow. :)

Oh this has gotten crazy for true. If I was evil, I'd turn over the property first.

I'd also never do it because I know what weapons my neighbors have. :lol:

All in all I would just never do this to another human being.

That's because you are a decent human being

Tip to the real home owner: Bust into the house, kill the guy, bury his body. Problem solved.

Tip to the real home owner: Bust into the house, kill the guy, bury his body. Problem solved.

Over the weeks after I moved into this house, I found several little 'jokes' the previous owners had left me. One of them was only 1 key. There were 12 copies of it but would only open 1 door. When I closed on the house I locked the door between the garage and the house from the inside and closed that door, not realizing that I wouldn't be able to open it. On moving day, I got here at 11 p.m., hot tired, with my little cat and a box of mail in the back seat. I had to call a locksmith and then I realized that my driver's license did not have this address on it and I wasn't sure how I was going to prove ownership. I went through the box of mail, and there was the deed the lawyer had mailed me. I was so relieved to find that. It IS possible for the real owner to be unable to prove ownership and that is one example. I seriously wonder if these people had their deed in the home or in a lock box. If it was in the home, the interloper could have already had someone forge one in his name.

What I've seen is screwing with homeowners by filing mechanic's liens. The crook just files a mechanic's lien against the property alleging that he worked on the property to the tune of thousands of dollars and you won't pay.

It's especially effective if you are having work done on your house by someone. A work truck with a business name, contractor's number. That's all they need.

Can you give us a timeline when the country of Palestine existed?
You do realize not every Israeli left Israel?

Forum List

Back