Man Moves Into Home While Family Is Away And Claims He Now Owns It

I'm sure a liberal judge will make the owner move out of the house and pay the mortgage and taxes and
pay for all the utilities and the court costs,legal expenses to get the guy out.
And of course pay the legal expenses for the the guy who moved in.

Libs... This is what they do!

Last edited:
When my office was open one of my clients, a woman, met a very nice man and invited him to her home.

He barricaded himself in the bedroom, called the police and claimed she attacked him and he lived with her in that house. She was arrested for domestic violence and he stayed in the house calmly ransacking it after she was gone.

When my office was open one of my clients, a woman, met a very nice man and invited him to her home.

He barricaded himself in the bedroom, called the police and claimed she attacked him and he lived with her in that house. She was arrested for domestic violence and he stayed in the house calmly ransacking it after she was gone.

Not all police officers are created equally, in terms of intelligence. That guy must be one heck of a liar.

I'm going to put this out there.

While the legal battle goes on the intruder burns the place to the ground.
He then claims negligence on the part of the original home owners because he was living in an unsafe
home.The insurance company pays him for the value of the home and he gets to sue the home owners
for the injuries he sustained when he set fire to the house.

Far fetched....

Nope we call it Liberalism.

Not all police officers are created equally, in terms of intelligence. That guy must be one heck of a liar.

He gave himself a black eye and claimed she hit him.

It did get sorted out, eventually.

Technically I could probably take over most of a province called British Columbia. Why? A mining right law.

I'd never do it because I'd never screw over anyone else. But then I wear the white hat. I'm a good girl. This guy is scum.

What are you if you wear a purple hat?

The problem is that the law is to slow on this issue. Once he has lost he should be charged with theft, breaking and entering and any other charge that can be thought up.

That a Court takes this serious is the problem.

This is what I don't get. I leave my house for a vacation and some son of a bitch is going to claim it?

Whoa geeze law dogs are going to have to understand I come home I'm inside. Lifeless being on the outside.

there is something left off the story - maybe not to enable others to a similar legal theft.

you can palpate it - in the air.

This guy apparently knew what he was doing. In Ohio for some reason, you are not allowed to protect your property by using force. The homeowner could only use legal recourse here.

I think this is wrong. We should be permitted to use whatever force at our disposal to protect ourselves, our family, and our property. If this had occurred in another state (say Texas), all the homeowner had to do was draw his gun, and if the intruder refused to leave the premises, then all bets are off.

Section 9.41 of the Texas penal code:

Sec. 9.41. PROTECTION OF ONE'S OWN PROPERTY. (a) A person in lawful possession of land or tangible, movable property is justified in using force against another when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to prevent or terminate the other's trespass on the land or unlawful interference with the property.

(b) A person unlawfully dispossessed of land or tangible, movable property by another is justified in using force against the other when and to the degree the actor reasonably believes the force is immediately necessary to reenter the land or recover the property if the actor uses the force immediately or in fresh pursuit after the dispossession and:

(1) the actor reasonably believes the other had no claim of right when he dispossessed the actor; or

(2) the other accomplished the dispossession by using force, threat, or fraud against the actor.

Acts 1973, 63rd Leg., p. 883, ch. 399, Sec. 1, eff. Jan. 1, 1974. Amended by Acts 1993, 73rd Leg., ch. 900, Sec. 1.01, eff. Sept. 1, 1994.

In matters where the police cannot help you for whatever reason, remember that the police also, will not help the clown who is doing this crap to you.

Firstly, if you have proof of residency, you should just break the door down and move your ass right back in.

Secondly, you should do everything within your power to piss off the other party. Call up and have the electric shut off. Go downtown and file charges yourself - don't even ask the police! Talk non-stop about the most annoying thing you can think of.

I've done this myself to tenants who I wanted out of rental properties. Also, evict them! Give them notice to vacate AND failure to pay rent. They usually will miss one court date or the other.

Finally, wait for THEM to leave, then change your locks back!

You mean the guy is claiming that something belongs to him that someone else earned ?

Well hell, Dimocrats do this on a daily basis, so why be surprised about this particular case ?

Forum List

Back