Man in Woman’s Bathroom Slides Phone Under Stall to Film Woman

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If only someone had been to foresee that allowing men in women’s bathrooms would lead to sexual crimes! Where are you Nostradamus when we need you!?

Embrace the progress!

And remember, ladies, when a male bedlamite pushes his phone camera under an occupied bathroom stall in order to livestream to his admirers a woman who is unhappy about a male bedlamite’s presence in a ladies’ toilets – and when said bedlamite’s phone is kicked away and he then claims victimhood, specifically injury to his penis, which he mentions quite a lot – this is totally normal and nothing to worry about.

A word of caution. The link contains graphic content.

I saw something that someone claimed happened on TikTok and it sure triggered me.

If trans mental cases aren’t raping little girls in the bathroom they’re shooting people. She should feel lucky the sexual predator didn’t go further.

If something illegal happens you report it to the police to address, not put it on TikTok to trigger people.

If only someone had been to foresee that allowing men in women’s bathrooms would lead to sexual crimes! Where are you Nostradamus when we need you!?

Embrace the progress!

And remember, ladies, when a male bedlamite pushes his phone camera under an occupied bathroom stall in order to livestream to his admirers a woman who is unhappy about a male bedlamite’s presence in a ladies’ toilets – and when said bedlamite’s phone is kicked away and he then claims victimhood, specifically injury to his penis, which he mentions quite a lot – this is totally normal and nothing to worry about.

You open up a can of worms you get a can of worms.

If something illegal happens you report it to the police to address, not put it on TikTok to trigger people.

The police in a lot of major Liberal Heck Holes don't have the time, nor the inclination to be attacked as "transphobic" by addressing this kind of thing.

So, fortunately, we have TikTok and other ways to communicate to and warn the people about it.

Embrace the progress!

I think it’s funny that the assumption is always, a man that transitions into a faux woman is not any longer still attracted to biological women.

It’s simply not true in most cases.

Men and women are perverts and sexual deviants.

Men on the other hand are way more willing to be a freakazoid perv deviant out in public and display it.

So you take a man, that is even more messed up because he is willing to go into a women's restroom calling himself a woman. And people are surprised when they do crazy unacceptable shit?

That guy doesn't feel like a woman. He is just a mentally ill freak that gets off on dressing like a woman and uses it as a shield that allows him be a depraved piece of shit.

If America had a better society this wouldn't have happened because society wouldn't have allowed him to grow up to be a tranny fag and if he did and still done this it wouldn't happen again because he would have gotten the faggotry kicked out of him by men and real women.

I think it’s funny that the assumption is always, a man that transitions into a faux woman is not any longer still attracted to biological women.

It’s simply not true in most cases.

Most cases?

Maybe nowadays things have changed. But back in my day, most of your trannies were just homos looking to have their butt cheeks taken.

Embrace the progress!

Another reason, all women should wear heels. Not only do they look better, but a stiletto heels, will do a number on any $900 cell phone, much more effect than kicking back to the perp.

Embrace the progress!

I remember a similar case locally about 40 years ago. But in those days he used a mirror not a phone.
Not much changes does it ?

Last edited:
I remember a similar case locally about 40 years ago. But in those days he used a mirroe not a phone.
Not much changes does it ?

Was it you? 40 years ago, it was largely guys looking to have their buttholes violated doing this kind of thing.

Sounds like something out of Revenge of the Nerds.....Did Booger have something to do with it? ;)
When they went into the sorority it was funny because the cameras were large and sticking out of the ceilings after they cut holes in them. None of the sorority sisters noticed. Classic.

I saw something that someone claimed happened on TikTok and it sure triggered me.
It is difficult to grasp that even a lib tranny could be as messed up as the person in the video

Maybe this was fake?

If its real then God help our society

It is difficult to grasp that even a lib tranny could be as messed up as the person in the video

Maybe this was fake?

If its real then God help our society

Bad things happen all over in many different forms.

Have you become so cynical that men in the women's bathroom is ok with you?

Call the cops or kick them in the nuts.

I'm not going to take some goofy TikTok video seriously.

Forum List

Back