Gun tragedy in the U.S....woman uses gun to shoot and kill man who attacked her with bat...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
To the democrats....this is just horrific.....a woman was being beaten with a bat, by a male attacker.....and (sob, sob, sniffle, sniffle....) she pulled out her gun and shot and killed him......

See....in the world of the left, it is better that she is beaten to death by that man with that bat, than she not only owns a gun, but has it on her person out in public.....sure, she'd be dead...but if it saves one life for her to be beaten to death, the life of the criminal, isn't it worth taking that gun away from her?

Theater Manager Shoots and Kills Robber Who Attacked Her With a Baseball Bat - The Truth About Guns

Yes, there are still some drive-in theaters around. One of those — the Showboat Drive-In Theater — is located in Hockley, Texas, northwest of Houston. That was where a theater manager found herself under attack early Monday morning by two men, one of whom was wielding a baseball bat.

According to abc13.com . . .

The Harris County Sheriff’s Office told ABC13 two managers were finishing up their shift when they spotted some motion inside the concession stand.

Deputies say one of the managers decided to go check it out and was confronted by two men.

One of the suspects pulled out a bat and started beating the manager, while the other suspect ran.

Fortunately, the manager was armed. She drew her gun and shot the man who’d attacked her with the bat. He won’t be beating any more women ever again.

Once again, this is why millions of Americans choose to carry a firearm. It’s because they’re scared, not because they’re “gun nuts,” not because they’re “ammosexuals” and not because of a deficiency in genital size. I doubt the female theater manager — someone who apparently works late hours around a fair amount of cash — was trying to compensate for a small penis.

The woman in question got to go home to her family because she was carrying a firearm and had the means to protect herself against an attacker with a deadly weapon. Not that that fact will sway anyone in the civilian disarmament community or their willing media stenographers.

it can't be true--you say bats/knives/POOLS/cars are just as deadly as firearms
this is a lie--according to you

No....shitstain.....I point out that...

Rifles....killed 403 people in 2017

Knives kill over 1,500 people every single year.

Clubs killed 467

hands and feet killed 696

Cars killed over 38,000 people and they do this every single year

If you weren't such a moron, you would get that right sometime.....

Clubs killed 467

......there's no way someone with a firearm could kill someone with a bat or knife--you say they are just as deadly

I also point out that in 2018 there were a total of 12 mass public shootings...with 93 killed...

So...again...

Knives kill over 1,500 people every single year...

Pools over 3,500

cars, over 38,000

Guns in mass shootings are less deadly than those above on a yearly basis...

Clubs killed 467

..and why do you always have to go to the very immature name calling?? that's what 14 year olds do

Clubs killed 467

......there's no way someone with a firearm could kill someone with a bat or knife--you say they are just as deadly

Look, you really need to stop mixing your booze with you meds.....it is making you post dumb crap....

Clubs killed 467

..and why do you always have to go to the very immature name calling?? that's what 14 year olds do

After explaining to you over and over again the facts, truth and reality in the gun debate, when you insist on posting like a 14 year old, I treat you like a 14 year old....

86D465DB-5227-41C1-97F3-D293FF762DD4.jpeg
Good for her, women are and need to be the largest growing demographic group seeking conceal carry permits in today’s society.

She shouldn't have shot that poor boy. Now he'll never grow up to be another Hank Aaron or Willie Mays.

Obligatory picture of dead wanna-be baseball player...

enochturner.jpg

Forum List

Back