Man gets probation for 4 rapes.

Judge says prison 'inappropriate' for New York man who sexually assaulted 4 teens​

Murphy told the defendant that the probationary sentence would be “like a sword hanging over your head for the next eight years.” Belter’s victims, three then-16-year-olds and one 15-year-old, were assaulted between February 2017 and August 2018 at his family’s notorious “party house.” Belter’s mother, stepfather, and a family friend, who state police said helped groom the victims with alcohol and marijuana, have pleaded not guilty to related charges of child endangerment and unlawfully dealing with a child.
snip
“If Chris Belter was not a white defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience… he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

---------------------------------------
I agree that exactly the reason Rittenhouse was acquitted of all charges.
Holy shit you are truly insane!

What is next?

Let me guess you will blame the victim’s and claim that the rapist is the true victim because you are pissed off at the verdict in Wisconsin that said Kyle was innocent…

Judge says prison 'inappropriate' for New York man who sexually assaulted 4 teens​

Murphy told the defendant that the probationary sentence would be “like a sword hanging over your head for the next eight years.” Belter’s victims, three then-16-year-olds and one 15-year-old, were assaulted between February 2017 and August 2018 at his family’s notorious “party house.” Belter’s mother, stepfather, and a family friend, who state police said helped groom the victims with alcohol and marijuana, have pleaded not guilty to related charges of child endangerment and unlawfully dealing with a child.
snip
“If Chris Belter was not a white defendant from a rich and influential family, in my experience… he would surely have been sentenced to prison.”

Here's a group pic of you libturds when found out the kid was innocent

Sour-Grapes.jpg

snip

I haven't heard he is a pedo.

the rights are pedo's.

These degenerates and deviants don't give a shit about guilt or innocence.
Exactly. They are very stupid and therefore easily brainwashed by the fake news media.

But being stupid doesn't necessarily mean that they are somehow a bad person. I had a friend who was a waterhead that lived a few doors down from me when I was a kid. He was severely retarded due to his congenital hydrocephalus. He was even dumber than the typical USMB leftist if you can believe that. But he was still a great person.

What makes the LWNJ moronic moonbats at USMB worthless scum isn't merely the fact that they're stupid, it's that they are compulsively lying morally bankrupt degenerates with no integrity or empathy whatsoever.

Last edited:
Exactly. They are very stupid and therefore easily brainwashed by the fake news media.

But being stupid doesn't necessarily mean that they are somehow a bad person. I had a friend who was a waterhead that lived a few doors down from me when I was a kid. He was severely retarded due to his congenital hydrocephalus. He was even dumber than the typical USMB leftist if you can believe that. But he was still a great person.

What makes the LWNJ moronic moonbats at USMB worthless scum isn't merely that fact that they're stupid, it's that they are compulsively lying morally bankrupt degenerates with no integrity or empathy whatsoever.
I'm not stupid, but he deserves to be in prison.

He is white, a person that defended himself and will most likely vote Republican, so Penelope want him dead and not in jail!
I don't believe in the death sentence, I want him to do hard time in prison.

If only he were black or brown.

Forum List

Back