Man Finds Secret Room In Five Hundred Year Old House

Artifacts? Like Al Capone's treasure or Jimmy Hoffa's bones?

Aww hell. he just found some papers and books. I was hoping it was guns or something.

• Banned
Artifacts? Like Al Capone's treasure or Jimmy Hoffa's bones?

Aww hell. he just found some papers and books. I was hoping it was guns or something.

Oh come on lol I think it's still neat.

The hunt is the excitement not the find. I have been doing demo work in older homes and building for over 20 yrs. The things you find in Hidden spaces under floors and in walls whether its a drawing dated 1892 by a 6 yr old child or jars of coins left by accident or on purpose finding and saving the history is the true treasure.

Maybe somebody will find the Bottle of Old Grandad I hid in Ruins in Turkey 40 yrs ago. "You'll have to pry it up to find it"

It's gotta be in Europe right? Maybe the part of England that dodged destruction from WW2. There are no 500 year old houses in the U.S.

The hunt is the excitement not the find. I have been doing demo work in older homes and building for over 20 yrs. The things you find in Hidden spaces under floors and in walls whether its a drawing dated 1892 by a 6 yr old child or jars of coins left by accident or on purpose finding and saving the history is the true treasure.
My first house was an old fixer-upper that I got real cheap at an auction because it had a lot of smoke and water damage. I was the only one who even put in a bid on the place. Apparently there was a kitchen fire and the firemen went axe-happy on the place. Practically every single wall in the whole house had big holes chopped into them.

While working on repairing some of the damage I noticed some pipes inside a wall that were not attached to the plumbing. And they were capped on both ends. I thought they might be pipe bombs so I got the hell out of there and called the police from a neighbor's house.

Turns out that they were not pipe bombs as I feared. They were pipes filled with a bunch of various automobile company stock certificates that a previous homeowner had hidden inside the wall.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back