Zone1 Man Disqualified From Tournament For Nervous Laughter After Being Asked His Pronouns

Can somebody please do me a solid and hand me my ass.

I seem to have misplaced it.

T.I.A.
Found it:

th.jpg

When I was 14, Japan made very underpowered motorcycles, not battle monster trading cards.

Hondas were actually pretty good for the money. The stigma against Jap bikes was unwarranted, especially when it came to Kawasakis. Only a dumbass fashion victim would buy a Harley in the late 70's and 80's.

And another old fart like you was angry when he saw you riding those motorbikes

Which BTW are classics today and worth a lot of money

Hondas passed a lot of Harleys broke down on the side of the road every day.

Hondas passed a lot of Harleys broke down on the side of the road every day.
So many went to the junk heap that the ones that didn't are worth their weight in hold today

Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Bridgestone

Great little bikes

Probably no more stupid or idiotic than participating in a Pokemon tournament.

Why is stupid and idiotic? Pokemon is fun to play. I played it and magic for a couple of years. Was fun to compete, socialize, and so on. It's a card game.

It's no dumber than guys that really get into football and get drunk, yell at the tv, dedicate their lives to quoting stats of players, spend a lot of money on jerseys and hats and so on. People who go brain dead watching reality tv. Gamble away all they have. Sit in their home all the time glued to their phone screens and so on.

At the end of the day its people playing a game they enjoy.

Tournament winners can win a lot of money also just for doing something they have fun at.

New Topics

Forum List

Back