Zone1 Man Disqualified From Tournament For Nervous Laughter After Being Asked His Pronouns

002_jpg-2765464.JPG

Do you think that he should have been disqualified? I personally believe that this is stupid/idiotic. :rolleyes:

Two things immediately came to mind:

1) He answered the question. He gave his "pronouns" which were likely obvious to begin with. It seems to me that even asking is an invasion of his privacy. If you can't tell by looking ... don't ask.

2) He wasn't actually disqualified for his answer. He was disqualified because he was a "he, him." Toxic masculinity, and all.

I think you should stop going to gateway pundit.
Criticizing the source of a news piece, rather than the facts of the news piece, is a fallacy. While it does not necessary mean the news piece is true, it also does not mean it is false.

This is a shoddy discussion tactic on your part, known as an ad hominem fallacy, which probably betrays a severe bias in you, not the OP.

1680344746057.png

Yet everyone here does it. It’s only wrong when I do it, right?
You guys even have a ‘fake news’ reaction.
Your response still doesn't actually address the OP. The topic has nothing to do with how a person debates an issue. But I do believe that people who can't or won't actually debate an issue and who routinely change the subject, do themselves no favors.

For instance: I may say that Joe Biden is the worst President in the history of Presidents. And I'd be right. But a leftist will come along and say: "you're an idiot" or "my dad is bigger than your dad." Though both of those responses may have some truth to them ... they don't negate my statement concerning Pedo Joe's horrible track record.

Yet everyone here does it. It’s only wrong when I do it, right?
You guys even have a ‘fake news’ reaction.
You are right, folks slag RawStory for their garbage, as much as Gateway. I look at them all, to see if they have links to more credible sites.

Hell, I don't even trust NYT, WaPo, or the WallStreet Journal, unless they cite their sources and link to their documentation. Most times, I find independent media & non-affiliated independant investigative journalists do a better job at this.

Oh yeah?

View attachment 772101

Substantiate your claim. What partisan ideology? :dunno:

NATZEES!!! NATZEES!!!! lol

Conspiracy theory nonsense as well. Nobody needs links, we've all read your bedwetting screeds. lol

Forum List

Back