Man Becomes Jeopardy's Top 'Female' Earner

No, trans maniacs are the ones taking women's rights away. They are making the term "woman" meaningless. Why would we need title XI if anyone swinging a dick can compete in any sport they want?
I clearly said former men should not be able to compete with women physically.

In AEW they have Nyla rose. A big bitch. Formerly a man. I would object but it’s all fake. They usually have her lose.

What's gay and wonderful is the mass-abundance of projection the left lowers themselves to. In this example we have a show who alerts the world that the greatest female contestant of all time is a dude. Why? Because it means they're hip too, dudes are chicks and it's time to move on from men & women when they're not, because we've matured.

Yet that's a normal person's fault, in PROG. Common sense or any sense at all takes a backseat to progressive, same with all descriptions and definitions. Surely this won't dumb anyone down, just look at the left, for example.

Your superstar is so clever you say, because he pretends others are the first to suggest he's a dude and "that's never crossed his mind". Because you know, he's fabulous, witty & intelligent, it's quite remarkable. Oh and fabulous too, that's worth mentioning twice.

Then there's back to well, he's the greatest female contestant ever, brought to you by Brando. Nothing to see here.
I don’t think women mind that a tranny has beaten the woman’s record. They should only care that men, even former men, all have beat the best real woman. Something for them to Try to beat. You want to pu an astrick next to her record? Fine. It’ll just stand out.

In this situation you’re complaining about semantics.

I clearly said former men should not be able to compete with women physically.

In AEW they have Nyla rose. A big bitch. Formerly a man. I would object but it’s all fake. They usually have her lose.

I don't believe trans women should compete with regular women in any sports, the AEW isn't real sports, it's just entertainment, so they don't count. Having said that, there are almost 20 million LGBTQ individuals in the United States alone, over 250 million worldwide. Let them compete in those competitions.

I don't believe trans women should compete with regular women in any sports, the AEW isn't real sports, it's just entertainment, so they don't count. Having said that, there are almost 20 million LGBTQ individuals in the United States alone, over 250 million worldwide. Let them compete in those competitions.
If a tranny wants to compete intellectually with women not men they should be allowed.

What makes all the greatest champions men? Why do men dominate an intellectual show like jeopardy? If women want to be treated as equals they can’t possibly care about this topic.

That’s the vocal minority

One of Britain’s most well-known voices in the “gender-critical movement”, Posie Parker, has suggested armed men should use women’s public bathrooms to “protect” them.
I think there are a lot of women who feel the same way. They just don't speak up.

That’s the vocal minority

One of Britain’s most well-known voices in the “gender-critical movement”, Posie Parker, has suggested armed men should use women’s public bathrooms to “protect” them.
First, why does she think armed men need to protect women? Why isn’t she advocating that women arm themselves.

Posie is a woman who believes a woman should be subservient to a man. Probably anti choice too. Fringe thinker

If a tranny wants to compete intellectually with women not men they should be allowed.

What makes all the greatest champions men? Why do men dominate an intellectual show like jeopardy? If women want to be treated as equals they can’t possibly care about this topic.
Women and trans women compete with men intellectually every single day, that's why they call it the battle of the sexes. With trans women it would simply be a battle of wits. In physical sports I don't think it's fair for trans women to compete with other women. They should be competing on the LGBTQ athletic competitions.

Women and trans women compete with men intellectually every single day, that's why they call it the battle of the sexes. With trans women it would simply be a battle of wits. In physical sports I don't think it's fair for trans women to compete with other women. They should be competing on the LGBTQ athletic competitions.
I agree. Intellectually, let them compete with the women if they want. Physically, I’ll allow a woman to compete with men if she can but not visa versa.

If a woman wanted to fight Conner mcgregor id allow her. Bu I wouldn’t make women compete against a Bruce Jenner.

I agree. Intellectually, let them compete with the women if they want. Physically, I’ll allow a woman to compete with men if she can but not visa versa.

If a woman wanted to fight Conner mcgregor id allow her. Bu I wouldn’t make women compete against a Bruce Jenner.
Totally agreed. That would only be fair. Here in Nebraska we have three girls on three of the high school football teams. One of the girls is 6 ft 2 in solid muscle. She can and does compete.

Totally agreed. That would only be fair. Here in Nebraska we have three girls on three of the high school football teams. One of the girls is 6 ft 2 in solid muscle. She can and does compete.
PS there are no trans players that I know of. I don't think they would want to but I can't speak for all of them.

First, why does she think armed men need to protect women? Why isn’t she advocating that women arm themselves.

Posie is a woman who believes a woman should be subservient to a man. Probably anti choice too. Fringe thinker
I looked it up Posey Parker was defined as a notable , " trans-exclusionary radical feminist. " The important thing in that definition is the word " Radical ".

Forum List

Back