Man Becomes Jeopardy's Top 'Female' Earner

You are wrong in two ways...first, the rules of Jeopardy are not guided by the laws of nature and second, gender is not of nature, sex is. They are not one in the same. Gender is a literary term.
There is no meaining full difference between gender and sex. They mean the same thing, and always have.

Jeopardy can pretend that a man is a woman, but that doesn't make is so.

ROFL! Sorry turd, but you couldn't be more wrong. Gender is imposed by the laws of nature, not human whim.

No matter how many times you post it, it will not be any more true.

Do yourself a favor, go get your GED and take a basic biology course and learn the difference between gender and sex.

There is no meaining full difference between gender and sex. They mean the same thing, and always have.

Nope, simply not true. But one has to have finished High School to know the difference I suppose. It is only within our lifetime they have been used interchangeably.

I blame it on the Moral Majority folks that were freaked out by the word "sex" and started using gender instead.

No matter how many times you post it, it will not be any more true.

Do yourself a favor, go get your GED and take a basic biology course and learn the difference between gender and sex.
you are aware the gender sex separation thing was made up in the last 50-70 yrs by some college puke arent you??

you are aware the gender sex separation thing was made up in the last 50-70 yrs by some college puke arent you??

Just the opposite in fact is the case. They were always separate till about 50 years ago when people started to get freaked out by the word sex and started misusing gender.

Nope, simply not true. But one has to have finished High School to know the difference I suppose. It is only within our lifetime they have been used interchangeably.

I blame it on the Moral Majority folks that were freaked out by the word "sex" and started using gender instead.
what you just said but reverse,,

who cares what a legal document says,, gender comes from genitalia

1641263254079.png

What you mean is that one has to have swallowed the prog propaganda. Ever since I first herd the word, it referred to your physical sex. A difference in meaning between the words "gender" and "sex" only since the trans activist started claiming there was a difference.

We are back to everything being all or nothing. Nobody is allowed to hold any middle ground these days.

It is possible to think that transgenders are not mentally ill and not a threat to our life as we know it, but also not be ok with them competing against women in sports.

This would be the position I hold, and that I know my 26 year old daughter holds.

Not sure on the mentally ill piece. So what if they are mentally ill? lots of people are.

Forum List

Back