Man Becomes Jeopardy's Top 'Female' Earner

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
This is so fuc*in funny....

PJ Media ^ | 29 Dec 2021 | Matt Margolis

The ability of men to erase women has now expanded to game shows. On Friday, Jeopardy! champion Amy Schneider became, according to NBC News, “the highest-earning female contestant in the game show’s nearly 57-year run.” There’s just one problem. Amy Schneider is a man. Amy Schneider is a man who identifies as a woman. Some call that a transgender woman. Despite his identifying as a woman, he is biologically male.

DontHaveGulag.jpg

The ability of men to erase women has now expanded to game shows. On Friday, Jeopardy! champion Amy Schneider became, according to NBC News, “the highest-earning female contestant in the game show’s nearly 57-year run.” There’s just one problem. Amy Schneider is a man. Amy Schneider is a man who identifies as a woman. Some call that a transgender woman. Despite his identifying as a woman, he is biologically male.

I've developed this "complex" as of late where when my wife and I begin to watch a new TV series I try to make sure all female cast members are really actual women. Usually this involves pausing the program and searching up names on IMDB and Google. If I find a "pretender" then that's it for me, I can't watch that shit. Recently I've mistaken several biologically female actresses for men pretending to be women. What a world . . .

I've developed this "complex" as of late where when my wife and I begin to watch a new TV series I try to make sure all female cast members are really actual women. Usually this involves pausing the program and searching up names on IMDB and Google. If I find a "pretender" then that's it for me, I can't watch that shit. Recently I've mistaken several biologically female actresses for men pretending to be women. What a world . . .
Really?? I haven't seen any of those at all, except for this one on Alt History channel, where they do alien flying saucers and such, and this strange guy is a male on some shows and an incredibly ugly, scary female-thing on other ones. Himself knows to switch channels before I start screeching; the guy seriously creeps me out.

What *I* have to do is make sure that the series or new show isn't a woke-fest promoting miscegenation with the protag and protagoness different races. This cuts out a LOT of films. Apparently that new Spiderman movie is a miscegenation one, even. That new West Side Story was apparently all the bad stuff, woke and miscegenation: it flopped big time, the news says.

It's too tiresome so I mostly watch old favorites now.

Really?? I haven't seen any of those at all, except for this one on Alt History channel, where they do alien flying saucers and such, and this strange guy is a male on some shows and an incredibly ugly, scary female-thing on other ones. Himself knows to switch channels before I start screeching; the guy seriously creeps me out.

What *I* have to do is make sure that the series or new show isn't a woke-fest promoting miscegenation with the protag and protagoness different races. This cuts out a LOT of films. Apparently that new Spiderman movie is a miscegenation one, even. That new West Side Story was apparently all the bad stuff, woke and miscegenation: it flopped big time, the news says.

It's too tiresome so I mostly watch old favorites now.

We've seen (can't unsee) trans "women" recently in such television shows as La Brea and Big Sky to name a couple. I also scan IMDB reviews for woke ideology. My personal white whale is lesbian couples. Seems like every new TV show features them these days. As far as miscegenation goes, and while I agree it is far, far overused and overrepresented as far as black and white couples go, my wife is Indian (Hindu), I am white-ish.

Hahahahahaha! The left's all-out attempt to cancel women marches on!

Why can't there just be a highest earning contestant honor now regardless of what gender the person is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Let me guess. This hasn't happened yet because the powers that be are afraid that animals will soon complain about not getting to be on the show and will then demand a piece of the action too?

We've seen (can't unsee) trans "women" recently in such television shows as La Brea and Big Sky to name a couple. I also scan IMDB reviews for woke ideology. My personal white whale is lesbian couples. Seems like every new TV show features them these days. As far as miscegenation goes, and while I agree it is far, far overused and overrepresented as far as black and white couples go, my wife is Indian (Hindu), I am white-ish.
Good suggestion about trying IMDB reviews to check if they've gone woke. I do that now pretty regularly with Amazon books and it has helped and I review books on that basis, or at least if they turn out Woke, I give them a bad review specifying that. And so do a lot of people so it is helpful.

Why can't there just be a highest earning contestant honor now regardless of what gender the person is?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Let me guess. This hasn't happened yet because the powers that be are afraid that animals will soon complain about not getting to be on the show and will then demand a piece of the action too?
No, because men would always win.

Same deal with sports.

Hmmmmmm, and then what excuse would the channels have for featuring women's beach volleyball? It must be a very interesting sport; my husband seems to accidently land on one of those games pretty often. He says he's looking for a poker tournament --------

yanno, maybe i'm slow on the uptake, but i can go out to the barn and identify two genders........... but i have to say the roosters just don't care

gotta envy that a bit......

~S~

Thanks for the info, it IS pretty darn funny.

It isn't funny though, not anymore.

Now it is a shameful display of our society. At first it was amusing but every time something like this happens now it just keeps piling up and becoming more and more accepted with each instance.

Soon at this rate our society will full reject biology, science, facts and reality and accept feelings as reality.

It's troubling to me to see so many people just accept it, and so many people such as yourself that just dismiss it. Everytime someone writes it off as funny is another person not standing up to the people pushing it.

Perhaps it was Andy at birth, because she's a dude, but it apparently counts. Talk about awkward.

"Jeopardy!" star Amy Schneider is continuing to break game records. Schneider became the highest ranked female contestant for consecutive games won on Tuesday and has kept on winning — a streak of 22 straight victories to date. Last week, she also broke the record for highest female earner of all time

Perhaps it was Andy at birth, because she's a dude, but it apparently counts. Talk about awkward.

"Jeopardy!" star Amy Schneider is continuing to break game records. Schneider became the highest ranked female contestant for consecutive games won on Tuesday and has kept on winning — a streak of 22 straight victories to date. Last week, she also broke the record for highest female earner of all time

He's not a female so the real record is safe

Forum List

Back