Man Becomes Jeopardy's Top 'Female' Earner

I suspect there are far more people that are tired of this tranny nonsense than those that support it. The inevitable backlash only gets worse the longer this idiocy goes on.

The left entertains the lowest number if it adds confusion, and they try to normalize it. A dumbed down populace is vital to the global elite.

Yeah, but it's awkward. Think of it, the greatest female champion is a dude.
Well soon the greatest champion period will be a tranny.

Not sure why we separate them into two categories. If it were sports I’d get it but are men smarter than women? If not, who cares if you are the smartest woman ever on jeopardy if you are number 11 including men?

Well soon the greatest champion period will be a tranny.

Not sure why we separate them into two categories. If it were sports I’d get it but are men smarter than women? If not, who cares if you are the smartest woman ever on jeopardy if you are number 11 including men?

Probably not. He's won 23-24 straight, the host won 74 straight.

This is so fuc*in funny....

PJ Media ^ | 29 Dec 2021 | Matt Margolis

The ability of men to erase women has now expanded to game shows. On Friday, Jeopardy! champion Amy Schneider became, according to NBC News, “the highest-earning female contestant in the game show’s nearly 57-year run.” There’s just one problem. Amy Schneider is a man. Amy Schneider is a man who identifies as a woman. Some call that a transgender woman. Despite his identifying as a woman, he is biologically male.
She is America's new Superstar. And it's thanks to her bigoted detractors. To which she elegantly use sarcasm to totally annihilate. She said, " I'd like to thank all of the people who have taken the time, during this busy holiday season, to reach out and explain to me that actually, I'm a man. Every single one of you is the first person ever to make that very clever point, which had never once before crossed my mind. " She is absolutely fabulous, witty and intelligent.

No, because men would always win.

Same deal with sports.

Hmmmmmm, and then what excuse would the channels have for featuring women's beach volleyball? It must be a very interesting sport; my husband seems to accidently land on one of those games pretty often. He says he's looking for a poker tournament --------
Why do you think men would always win in the game which requires intelligence. Do you believe women have inferior intelligence.

She is America's new Superstar. And it's thanks to her bigoted detractors. To which she elegantly use sarcasm to totally annihilate. She said, " I'd like to thank all of the people who have taken the time, during this busy holiday season, to reach out and explain to me that actually, I'm a man. Every single one of you is the first person ever to make that very clever point, which had never once before crossed my mind. " She is absolutely fabulous, witty and intelligent.

What's gay and wonderful is the mass-abundance of projection the left lowers themselves to. In this example we have a show who alerts the world that the greatest female contestant of all time is a dude. Why? Because it means they're hip too, dudes are chicks and it's time to move on from men & women when they're not, because we've matured.

Yet that's a normal person's fault, in PROG. Common sense or any sense at all takes a backseat to progressive, same with all descriptions and definitions. Surely this won't dumb anyone down, just look at the left, for example.

Your superstar is so clever you say, because he pretends others are the first to suggest he's a dude and "that's never crossed his mind". Because you know, he's fabulous, witty & intelligent, it's quite remarkable. Oh and fabulous too, that's worth mentioning twice.

Then there's back to well, he's the greatest female contestant ever, brought to you by Brando. Nothing to see here.

Last edited:
What's gay and wonderful is the mass-abundance of projection the left lowers themselves to. IN this case we have a show who alerts the world that the greatest female contestant of all time is a man.

Yet that's a normal person's fault, in PROG.

Your superstar is so clever however, because he pretends others are the first to suggest he's a dude and "that's never crossed his mind", because you know, he's fabulous witty & intelligent, it's quite remarkable.

Then there's back to well, he's the greatest female contestant ever, brought to you by Brando. Nothing to see here.
It's called sarcasm, and she destroyed those bigots with it. Thank God.

Probably not. He's won 23-24 straight, the host won 74 straight.
All that matters is $. If he wins more money in 30 games than the host did in 74, who's better?

The goal of the game is to win as much money as possible. Not as many games as possible.

What's gay and wonderful is the mass-abundance of projection the left lowers themselves to. In this example we have a show who alerts the world that the greatest female contestant of all time is a dude. Why? Because it means they're hip too, dudes are chicks and it's time to move on from men & women when they're not, because we've matured.

Yet that's a normal person's fault, in PROG. Common sense or any sense at all takes a backseat to progressive, same with all descriptions and definitions. Surely this won't dumb anyone down, just look at the left, for example.

Your superstar is so clever you say, because he pretends others are the first to suggest he's a dude and "that's never crossed his mind". Because you know, he's fabulous, witty & intelligent, it's quite remarkable. Oh and fabulous too, that's worth mentioning twice.

I've been thinking that maybe transvestite celebration is possibly the WORST thing the Dems have to worry about in the 2022 midterm elections. Because it's 100% what they are rooting for, and it's a horror story all around. Disgusting and gross and cruel to children and abusive to actual women. I'm as worried about this perversion celebration as anything the Dems are pushing onto us. I bet a lot of women, and men, feel this way.

I've been thinking that maybe transvestite celebration is possibly the WORST thing the Dems have to worry about in the 2022 midterm elections. Because it's 100% what they are rooting for, and it's a horror story all around. Disgusting and gross and cruel to children and abusive to actual women. I'm as worried about this perversion celebration as anything the Dems are pushing onto us. I bet a lot of women, and men, feel this way.
I think the BEST thing the Dems could do is point out to women that while Republicans are concerned about men who want to be women, Republicans are taking women's rights away. Talk about abusive to women.

Did you know 1/3 of women get abortions? And you want to take that right away?

I think the BEST thing the Dems could do is point out to women that while Republicans are concerned about men who want to be women, Republicans are taking women's rights away. Talk about abusive to women.

It's not that many!!!! Prove your 1/3 story with a linky.

It's not that many!!!! Prove your 1/3 story with a linky.
Oh it's not 1/3 anymore. Now it's only 1/4th

Nearly one in four women in the United States (23.7%) will have an abortion by age 45

Despite recent declines in abortion, it is still a common procedure, and nearly one in four U.S. women will have an abortion in her lifetime

However, the abortion rate among poor women remains the highest of all groups examined in the study, at 36.6 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age. Abortion has become increasingly concentrated among poor women, who accounted for 49% of patients in 2014.

Oh it's not 1/3 anymore. Now it's only 1/4th

Nearly one in four women in the United States (23.7%) will have an abortion by age 45

Despite recent declines in abortion, it is still a common procedure, and nearly one in four U.S. women will have an abortion in her lifetime

However, the abortion rate among poor women remains the highest of all groups examined in the study, at 36.6 abortions per 1,000 women of reproductive age. Abortion has become increasingly concentrated among poor women, who accounted for 49% of patients in 2014.
I notice you did not provide a link because what you are posting is a total lie. Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh.

I notice you did not provide a link because what you are posting is a total lie. Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh.
Now you show me a link that proves the numbers are lower than what I gave. Otherwise, what was your point?

My bad, the 1 in 3 rate was in 2008. The Bush years. Things have gotten better since then.

The “one in three” figure was an estimate based on the 2008 abortion rate, which has gone down since then.

Update, Oct. 19, 2017: Guttmacher concluded that the figure had indeed changed to one in four, as we had suspected.

That sounds pretty dumb to me. He obviously didn't listen to the people who gave him the facts.

No, trans maniacs are the ones taking women's rights away. They are making the term "woman" meaningless. Why would we need title XI if anyone swinging a dick can compete in any sport they want?

Forum List

Back