Man Becomes Jeopardy's Top 'Female' Earner

I don’t think women mind that a tranny has beaten the woman’s record. They should only care that men, even former men, all have beat the best real woman. Something for them to Try to beat. You want to pu an astrick next to her record? Fine. It’ll just stand out.

In this situation you’re complaining about semantics.

Leave it to a white social justice warrior to speak how women think.

:auiqs.jpg: @ semantics

No, trans maniacs are the ones taking women's rights away. They are making the term "woman" meaningless. Why would we need title XI if anyone swinging a dick can compete in any sport they want?
i agree 100% in sports. Jeopardy is not a sport. Men and women have been competing against each other on the show since it’s inception. There’s no biological advantage that a man has over a woman in jeopardy.

Last edited:
This is unfair to women because

i agree 100% in sports. Jeopardy is not a sport. Men and women have been competing against each other on the show since it’s inception. There’s no biological advantage that a man has over a woman in jeopardy.
Don't kill them that a lot of them think men are smarter. It's not worth another fight with these idiots.

I would have no problem considering Schneider a woman after sex reassignment surgery, but if that hasn't taken place, the record isn't legit, imo.
You are entitled to your opinion. The only opinion that counts is the judges and that company.

You are entitled to your opinion. The only opinion that counts is the judges and that company.
I think the opinions of voters will count when there is a referendum on the ballot to bar transgenders from, participating in women's sports.

Forum List

Back