Man arrested on hate crime charges after racist rant caught on video at In-N-Out Burger

Why in Hell are you turkeys talking about black people. This was a crazy cracker and two Korean Americans he was commiting crimes against.

No you can’t.
Yes, by nature a Chola will not stand for that. Every Chola I knew was armed with at least a knife, and often carried for her boyfriend.

It's class not race. Working class will kick your head in. Upper middle class like the two that were assaulted here, wouldn't.

Meh, that was my life then. your mileage may vary.
I have gotten to know enough people of every kind of people from every part of the world to know that people are people and that the only rational way to consider individuals is as individuals. Nobody is a bad ass because of their race, nobody is meek because of their race, nobody is superior because of their race, nobody is inferior because of their race, all of that bullshit is nothing but brainless illogical nonsense and the root of so much of the social nonsense that we deal with all the time now. That’s kind of my point here.

Fair enough. Good view point.
I have gotten to know enough people of every kind of people from every part of the world to know that people are people and that the only rational way to consider individuals is as individuals. Nobody is a bad ass because of their race, nobody is meek because of their race, nobody is superior because of their race, nobody is inferior because of their race, all of that bullshit is nothing but brainless illogical nonsense and the root of so much of the social nonsense that we deal with all the time now. That’s kind of my point here.

Did the fellow actually assault anyone? Its not a crime for an American to speak their piece, even if it is offensive.

In fact, ESPECIALLY if its offensive, as inoffensive speech doesn't need protection.

We do still have a 1st Amendment and freedom of speech after all.

Do you know what the crime of menacing is? You can't threaten someone by telling them you'll be waiting for them outside while staring at them for 10 minutes through a window. You dont need to actually touch anyone for you to be arrested for this. It's against the law. Oh how your tone would be different if this were some white family getting this kind of treatment for their race, lol. Would you be claiming "freedom of speech" then?

Last edited:
Yea we should vote for racist like you, then everything will be peachy keen for black folks.

Instead you voted for a racist like Biden. Real smart. I hope a lot of black people and any other Biden voters had their gas turned off because they couldn't afford to pay their bill.

The thought police caught the perps in a private conversation outside of a drive in and the police pressed charges while they are releasing violent felons for various violent crimes? Orwell lives.

The thought police caught the perps in a private conversation outside of a drive in and the police pressed charges while they are releasing violent felons for various violent crimes? Orwell lives.
Thought police? Did you hear him? If you didn't immediately kick wholesale ass you are a pussy MAGA. Men don't let that happen around their women.

Instead you voted for a racist like Biden.
Instead of voting for a racist like Trump.
Thank you.
I hope a lot of black people and any other Biden voters had their gas turned off because they couldn't afford to pay their bill.
Hope in one hand and shit in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest. That's the mindset of a racist POS.

Police arrested a Colorado man on hate crime charges after he was seen on a TikTok video making "racist and homophobic" comments at an In-N-Out Burger on Christmas Eve in California.

Two friends of Asian descent were recording a video of themselves when Jordan Krah, 40, approached them "unprovoked" and caused them to fear for their safety, according to a news release from San Ramon police Monday.

"My friend and I were filming his reaction to my in-n-out order when this happened…" TikTok user Arine Kim wrote in the caption of the viral video.

In the nearly three-minute edited video, Kim can be seen passing her friend a fry when the voice of a man addresses the two friends and says several slurs. Kim appears to be shocked as her friend laughs uncomfortably.

Later, the man can be heard asking the friends if they are "Japanese or Korean" and then states: "You're Kim Jong Un's boyfriend, huh?" The man makes a crude statement about "gay sex."

Here you go Ray, this should please you better since it happened in California which is in the United States.
Hate crime charges for speech? That's pretty fucked up.

Are you mad that you can't call black folks the Nword to their face anymore.
African Americans do that to themselves. I do not see most other ethnic groups calling each other every slang insult in their own settings. Disrespecting yourselves! Other cultures do not know how to respond to that if they have their own ways. I cannot imagine going up to grandparents and calling the persons several different obnoxious sleazy bigoted slang words of their backgrounds. And then having a good a laugh about it.

Instead of voting for a racist like Trump.

The difference is I can quote and even post videos of Dementia saying racist things, something you can't do with Trump. But as a black liberal, lying is inherent in your kind. You don't have an argument so you lie about everything.

Hope in one hand and shit in the other one and see which one fills up the fastest. That's the mindset of a racist POS.
It's racist to point out that blacks are too stupid to vote?

So the next time a (not my words) "person of color" calls my cracker ass "Cwacka", that's a hate crime, brah? :uhoh3:

My white and black friends call me "cracker". Know why? Because I AM a cracker. :5_1_12024:

DGAF! Yeah, lemme call some damn Fed authorities down to the hood the next time there's an attempt at a racial insult towards mah person! :auiqs.jpg:

How about no? :dunno:

Last edited:
So the next time a (not my words) "person of color" calls my cracker ass "Cwacka", that's a hate crime, brah?

That's different. Hate Crimes are those that are committed against a likely Democrat voter. if you commit a hate crime, you will be held to a different standard of law and to hell what the Constitution says about Equal Protection. Remember the Democrats always hated the Constitution anyway.

Forum List

Back