Man arrested on hate crime charges after racist rant caught on video at In-N-Out Burger

Tell me numb nuts when CA stopped being a part of the US.
You are confused Moon Bat.

California use to be part of the US when it was the Golden State with Conservative leadership. Then the goddamn Illegals came in and nobody sent them back. The massive numbers of Illegals were allowed by weak voter ID requirements to vote and they voted the filthy ass Democrats into office so they would continue to get their welfare checks.

So between the Negroes, Queers, Moon Bats, Limousine Libtards and Illegals the Democrats took over the fucking state and ruined it like they always ruin everything. Now they have the most poverty, worst schools, most homeliness, most oppression, most debt, highest cost of energy, highest rents and most taxes and it has been defacto annexed by Mexico.

Piss on California. It is El Queerland, not the US.

Police arrested a Colorado man on hate crime charges after he was seen on a TikTok video making "racist and homophobic" comments at an In-N-Out Burger on Christmas Eve in California.

Two friends of Asian descent were recording a video of themselves when Jordan Krah, 40, approached them "unprovoked" and caused them to fear for their safety, according to a news release from San Ramon police Monday.

"My friend and I were filming his reaction to my in-n-out order when this happened…" TikTok user Arine Kim wrote in the caption of the viral video.

In the nearly three-minute edited video, Kim can be seen passing her friend a fry when the voice of a man addresses the two friends and says several slurs. Kim appears to be shocked as her friend laughs uncomfortably.

Later, the man can be heard asking the friends if they are "Japanese or Korean" and then states: "You're Kim Jong Un's boyfriend, huh?" The man makes a crude statement about "gay sex."

Here you go Ray, this should please you better since it happened in California which is in the United States.
So no free speech if offend someones? Is this America or North Korea?

Police arrested a Colorado man on hate crime charges after he was seen on a TikTok video making "racist and homophobic" comments at an In-N-Out Burger on Christmas Eve in California.

Two friends of Asian descent were recording a video of themselves when Jordan Krah, 40, approached them "unprovoked" and caused them to fear for their safety, according to a news release from San Ramon police Monday.

"My friend and I were filming his reaction to my in-n-out order when this happened…" TikTok user Arine Kim wrote in the caption of the viral video.

In the nearly three-minute edited video, Kim can be seen passing her friend a fry when the voice of a man addresses the two friends and says several slurs. Kim appears to be shocked as her friend laughs uncomfortably.

Later, the man can be heard asking the friends if they are "Japanese or Korean" and then states: "You're Kim Jong Un's boyfriend, huh?" The man makes a crude statement about "gay sex."

Here you go Ray, this should please you better since it happened in California which is in the United States.
Them damned Asians is as bad as dem colored folk!

You are confused Moon Bat.

California use to be part of the US when it was the Golden State with Conservative leadership. Then the goddamn Illegals came in and nobody sent them back. The massive numbers of Illegals were allowed by weak voter ID requirements to vote and they voted the filthy ass Democrats into office so they would continue to get their welfare checks.

So between the Negroes, Queers, Moon Bats, Limousine Libtards and Illegals the Democrats took over the fucking state and ruined it like they always ruin everything. Now they have the most poverty, worst schools, most homeliness, most oppression, most debt, highest cost of energy, highest rents and most taxes and it has been defacto annexed by Mexico.

Piss on California. It is El Queerland, not the US.
Last I checked ass clown there are 50 states, which means California is one of the 50.

I thought you kneegrows waz buzzy building pyramids n chit

Last I checked ass clown there are 50 states, which means California is one of the 50.

California isn't a very American kind of place, since they don't honor Freedom of Speech.

If someone has an unpopular view of Asians, or blacks or whites for that matter, they have a Constitutional God given right to express their opinions

Did the fellow actually assault anyone? Its not a crime for an American to speak their piece, even if it is offensive.

In fact, ESPECIALLY if its offensive, as inoffensive speech doesn't need protection.

We do still have a 1st Amendment and freedom of speech after all.
At minimum he’s guilty of harassment. Stop defending bullshit

I wouldn't classify the guy's conduct as a rant, but his freedom of speech overstepped permissible conduct when he made his threat.

Not sure what the law is where the incident took place but here in Arizona:

Threatening or Intimidating Charge in Arizona​

ARS 13-1202, ARS 13-404​

Under Arizona’s Threatening or Intimidating Statute, it’s a crime to threaten or intimidate violence; it’s also illegal to threaten serious property damage. Threatening or Intimidating, under ARS 13-1202, is a serious offense that can be charged as either a misdemeanor or felony. With this charge, there doesn’t need to be physical contact to the alleged victim or property. The victim needs only to report a genuine threat. Furthermore, threatening or intimidating doesn’t even require that the victim actually felt any fear. In re Ryan A. (App. Div.1 2002).

Last edited:
Lots of us believe that for a white person to use the n word directed against a black person is astoundingly mindless and bigoted and disgusting. Ditto for when some white-hating black person uses a racist term directed against a white person.

But to criminalize it? That is simply inconsistent with one of America’s precepts.

This is a dopey thread.

California isn't a very American kind of place, since they don't honor Freedom of Speech.

If someone has an unpopular view of Asians, or blacks or whites for that matter, they have a Constitutional God given right to express their opinions
Yep you can say what you want, just be ready to deal with the consequences of it.

Forum List

Back