Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

He threw a smoothie at the clerks behind the counter and hurled racial insults at the teenaged staff.

Merrill Lynch fired his ass.

While I can certainly understand why he was upset that they put peanuts in his son's drink, even after they were told not to, and his son nearly died because of it....

This was no way to react....ML did the right thing

My God. When you need a 2nd Epi-Pen the chances of death are very high because number one didn't work

911 should always be called after any injection anyway

Was this an accident by an employee?
It was obviously pure stupidity by the employee. The "accident" was that the empolyee managed to get out of bed that morning without falling on its face. The smoothie company needs their ass sued off and that employee should be in jail for attempted murder.

I would have done the same thing if my son had almost died.

“After he started to drink his smoothie, my son lost the capacity to breathe properly; his lips and face swelled up, and he required an EpiPen shot, but it did not offer him relief. I called 911. My son then went to the bathroom, threw up and fell unconscious to the floor. He threw up again,” Iannazzo said.

“My wife gave him another EpiPen while I called 911 again. Thank God, he is doing okay. I'd like to thank my wife and the first responders who I believe saved his life. This is the worst nightmare of every parent whose child has a similar allergy.”

“I was out of my mind with fear for him when I returned to Robek's, and I wish I had not done so."

Merrill Lynch fires advisor James Iannazzo after arrest for TikTok filmed rant, drink toss at smoothie worker - VNExplorer
If his son was so sensitive to peanuts, he should not take the risk of eating at a place that serves peanut butter.

There is always a risk of cross contamination

Depends upon whose story you believe. The guy says he told them the son had a peanut allergy, the store says all he did was say "no peanuts" but did not mention the allergy
With a violent reaction like that I highly doubt any parent would just say hold the nuts and walk away

Judge to Defendant: Because of your horrific irresponsibility you nearly caused a death. You caused such emotional harm and a man losing hid job

I now order you to pay millions to the defendant. Nut allergies are no joke and you are so negligent.

It was obviously pure stupidity by the employee. The "accident" was that the empolyee managed to get out of bed that morning without falling on its face. The smoothie company needs their ass sued off and that employee should be in jail for attempted murder.
Should I let them know I checked the father out and he is a registered Democraps?

Or should we keep it a secret and watch these dildos keep on for pages

I say we keep it a secret

With a violent reaction like that I highly doubt any parent would just say hold the nuts and walk away

Parents are humans, they are not perfect. Perhaps his reaction was because he was pissed at himself for not telling them and he took it out on them.

Judge to Defendant: Because of your horrific irresponsibility you nearly caused a death. You caused such emotional harm and a man losing hid job

I now order you to pay millions to the defendant. Nut allergies are no joke and you are so negligent.

Only if the man can prove he told them, which I doubt can be done.

Should I let them know I checked the father out and he is a registered Democraps?

Or should we keep it a secret and watch these dildos keep on for pages

I say we keep it a secret

Why does it matter? what does this have to do with political parties?

The man was clearly wrong responding poorly due to fear for his son's life. However being charged with crimes & fired for throwing a milkshake, is over the top crewel punishment for such a small lapse in judgement. I guarantee a black man would not be forced to suffer that punishment for the same thing.

The man should have been forced to complete racial training & counseling. But instead now he will be unemployed & more angry.
So you offer every excuse that you can think of to help this man exercise his white racist privilege. He's being charged in part for his racial intimidation and attempted racially motivated attempted to break into the staff area to continue his attack.

Where's your "guarantee" that a Black man would have received no consequences for this barbaric, feral racist behavior?. I know; it's non existent.

So according to you it's okay to go on a racist rampage due to a "small lapse in judgement."

I would have done the same thing if my son had almost died.

“After he started to drink his smoothie, my son lost the capacity to breathe properly; his lips and face swelled up, and he required an EpiPen shot, but it did not offer him relief. I called 911. My son then went to the bathroom, threw up and fell unconscious to the floor. He threw up again,” Iannazzo said.

“My wife gave him another EpiPen while I called 911 again. Thank God, he is doing okay. I'd like to thank my wife and the first responders who I believe saved his life. This is the worst nightmare of every parent whose child has a similar allergy.”

“I was out of my mind with fear for him when I returned to Robek's, and I wish I had not done so."

Merrill Lynch fires advisor James Iannazzo after arrest for TikTok filmed rant, drink toss at smoothie worker - VNExplorer
So you would have gone to the restaurant and started calling people "ni66ers" and "loser immigrants", that really addressed the reason for his anger...lol.

Please enlighten us.

So a white professional man went on a tirade against young females of color working for minimum wage... and you guys wonder why no one wants to sign up for these minimum wage jobs.

Why? Because he bought a peanut smoothie for his son with a peanut allergy and was upset because there was peanut butter in it!!!

So his company fired him (as it should have, but do you think this guy doesn't act like this all the time?) and now he has to go on a full apology tour to avoid jail time.

Now, what do you think would have happened if this was a black customer who went on a tirade and attacked teenage white girls?
In a general way we disaccomade you muthas. Turn our backs to you. Ask the questions to people experiencing the fun with employees from inner cities and chain stores. Pure attitude. And the final product inferior to what is promoted.

So you would have gone to the restaurant and started calling people "ni66ers" and "loser immigrants", that really addressed the reason for his anger...lol.

Whatever. At least I bet they now understand what "No peanuts" means.

Forum List

Back