Make way for Kamala

Hannity Asks 'Who's Really In Charge' As He Points to Actions Kamala Harris Is Taking

It is pretty well known that Reagan had cognitive problems towards the end of his 2nd term and Nanci was even caught whispering to him ......telling him what to say.

The press did not really cover that as it should have.....any time a President...democrat or Republican has cognitive problems it is a Threat to our National Security.

Now we are in a situation where a new president is exhibiting signs of cognitive difficulty and of course the media is protecting and covering for him.

Those who supported biden are slowly waking up to the problem.....not wanting him to have sole authority over the nuclear codes....a better question being should he have any authority at all over the nuclear codes?

I think as soon as the puppetmasters think kamala is ready........byebye to joe....he will be given a deal he cannot refuse....either resign or be exposed as a demented total fraud.

Now Kamala is another story and another huge problem....yet I still insist biden needs to go.....what an embarassment for America....what an embarassment joe was foisted on us by a corrupted election.

Hannity wouldn't know his asshole from his elbow...and that's because his elbow is buried up to his armpit in Trump's...erm..well, you know what I mean.
You still have supporters of the last guy thinking desperately that he'll be President again on March 4th. I'm sure Hannity sympathizes. :)

Joe Biden is President. I would have thought when he kicked Trump's ass in the debates twice that the whole "senile" thing would have been put to bed.

Hannity Asks 'Who's Really In Charge' As He Points to Actions Kamala Harris Is Taking

It is pretty well known that Reagan had cognitive problems towards the end of his 2nd term and Nanci was even caught whispering to him ......telling him what to say.

The press did not really cover that as it should have.....any time a President...democrat or Republican has cognitive problems it is a Threat to our National Security.

Now we are in a situation where a new president is exhibiting signs of cognitive difficulty and of course the media is protecting and covering for him.

Those who supported biden are slowly waking up to the problem.....not wanting him to have sole authority over the nuclear codes....a better question being should he have any authority at all over the nuclear codes?

I think as soon as the puppetmasters think kamala is ready........byebye to joe....he will be given a deal he cannot refuse....either resign or be exposed as a demented total fraud.

Now Kamala is another story and another huge problem....yet I still insist biden needs to go.....what an embarassment for America....what an embarassment joe was foisted on us by a corrupted election.

Hannity wouldn't know his asshole from his elbow...and that's because his elbow is buried up to his armpit in Trump's...erm..well, you know what I mean.
You still have supporters of the last guy thinking desperately that he'll be President again on March 4th. I'm sure Hannity sympathizes. :)

Joe Biden is President. I would have thought when he kicked Trump's ass in the debates twice that the whole "senile" thing would have been put to bed.
Everyone knows Biden lost.. why continue

The final history of this country will be written by the cockroaches:

"And then one day, in an uncontrollable fit of anger fueled by premenstrual cramps, migraine, and raging female hormones, then human President Kamala Harris launched every American nuclear weapon, thereby resulting in a global thermonuclear war...."

animated-cockroach-image-0010.gif

Thats correct and it will be make all the past communist purges, third reich, pol pot, mao, stalin, hitler look like a beautiful sunset.

I very much doubt that if the whore Kamala Harris attains the Presidency, that she will willingly relinquish it.

And unless she plans on stepping down, there's no way she'd choose Hitlery Clinton as her Vice President. She knows how much Hitlery wants to be President, and what tends to happen to those who stand between Hitlery and what she wants.

The whore may not be smart, but I don't think she's stupid enough to put her safety at that much risk.

Why continue? Because Biden won. And Trump lost. Head down to CPAC for your hero's speech today. I'm sure he'll be grousing about it profusely.
Too bad he won't run again...probably because he'll be dealing with so many legal issues, but in reality, it's cause he doesn't like to lose.

Biden is President. Deal with it. He's in charge.

There are people who don't see Harris was always the intended President and that Biden was just the means of entry? It is surprising anyone would be surprised.

I very much doubt that if the whore Kamala Harris attains the Presidency, that she will willingly relinquish it.

And unless she plans on stepping down, there's no way she'd choose Hitlery Clinton as her Vice President. She knows how much Hitlery wants to be President, and what tends to happen to those who stand between Hitlery and what she wants.

The whore may not be smart, but I don't think she's stupid enough to put her safety at that much risk.
She won't be the one doing the selecting.

Why continue? Because Biden won. And Trump lost. Head down to CPAC for your hero's speech today. I'm sure he'll be grousing about it profusely.
Too bad he won't run again...probably because he'll be dealing with so many legal issues, but in reality, it's cause he doesn't like to lose.

Biden is President. Deal with it. He's in charge.
Lol Biden didn’t win, way to much evidence he lost. Poor guy

He is correct. Once the mask comes off in 2023 and Kamala has Joe assassinated, all parts of the plan will be complete. It will be ripe time for regime change and Kamala will take over.

Kamala Harris is not running the country, folks...as I have said before, it is Obama's Third term. So, Susan Rice is running the country. And she is stringing Biden like a Muppet puppet.

Kamala Harris is not running the country, folks...as I have said before, it is Obama's Third term. So, Susan Rice is running the country. And she is stringing Biden like a Muppet puppet.

True, it's not Kamala. She can't even pull it together enough to make the trip to Mexico and Guatemala, like Joe told her to do.

What a total clusterfuk.

Don't underestimate the Sleepy Joe Team. Dr. Jill and Xiden's beloved son don't want to surrender power. I wouldn't be half surprised to see the Hoe disposed of if she gets too forward in trying to push the Bidens out.

Remember the Biden Crime Family has been around for 50 years. They learned a little about survival during that time.
All the Biden crime family must do is call Hillary, and kamala will be arkancised.

PROGS don't care, they supported him despite their own conscious and what little sense they have.

This is no longer the 80s, today it's more like the book 1984 inside a banana republic run by a puppet.

Why is Susan rice so powerful? Who’s she?

PROGS don't care, they supported him despite their own conscious and what little sense they have.

This is no longer the 80s, today it's more like the book 1984 inside a banana republic run by a puppet.
Didn’t we ask who’s in charge when chaney was running the show? Most powerful vp ever

Forum List

Back