Make way for Kamala

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
Hannity Asks 'Who's Really In Charge' As He Points to Actions Kamala Harris Is Taking

It is pretty well known that Reagan had cognitive problems towards the end of his 2nd term and Nanci was even caught whispering to him ......telling him what to say.

The press did not really cover that as it should have.....any time a President...democrat or Republican has cognitive problems it is a Threat to our National Security.

Now we are in a situation where a new president is exhibiting signs of cognitive difficulty and of course the media is protecting and covering for him.

Those who supported biden are slowly waking up to the problem.....not wanting him to have sole authority over the nuclear codes....a better question being should he have any authority at all over the nuclear codes?

I think as soon as the puppetmasters think kamala is ready........byebye to joe....he will be given a deal he cannot refuse....either resign or be exposed as a demented total fraud.

Now Kamala is another story and another huge problem....yet I still insist biden needs to go.....what an embarassment for America....what an embarassment joe was foisted on us by a corrupted election.

Don't underestimate the Sleepy Joe Team. Dr. Jill and Xiden's beloved son don't want to surrender power. I wouldn't be half surprised to see the Hoe disposed of if she gets too forward in trying to push the Bidens out.

Remember the Biden Crime Family has been around for 50 years. They learned a little about survival during that time.

Hannity Asks 'Who's Really In Charge' As He Points to Actions Kamala Harris Is Taking

It is pretty well known that Reagan had cognitive problems towards the end of his 2nd term and Nanci was even caught whispering to him ......telling him what to say.

The press did not really cover that as it should have.....any time a President...democrat or Republican has cognitive problems it is a Threat to our National Security.

Now we are in a situation where a new president is exhibiting signs of cognitive difficulty and of course the media is protecting and covering for him.

Those who supported biden are slowly waking up to the problem.....not wanting him to have sole authority over the nuclear codes....a better question being should he have any authority at all over the nuclear codes?

I think as soon as the puppetmasters think kamala is ready........byebye to joe....he will be given a deal he cannot refuse....either resign or be exposed as a demented total fraud.

Now Kamala is another story and another huge problem....yet I still insist biden needs to go.....what an embarassment for America....what an embarassment joe was foisted on us by a corrupted election.

16 years of Kamala

• Banned
Well, you make a good point but I think it is already being seen how the msm can no longer cover for biden....as the Presidency does not allow him to hide out as much as did during the campaign....those who voted for biden are beginning to see the real biden.....the oldest person to ever be president sliding at an ever increasing speed into such a state of cognitive confusion and dysfunction that the people will demand an end to this pathetic mess called biden.

Last edited:
she is a DUMBass racist--she fell for the Smollet hoax...and like white/America/cop hater black Obama, the MSM gives her a pass

Hannity is batshit crazy
Not worthy of a response

• Banned

Hannity is batshit crazy
Not worthy of a response

Here is another source I am sure you will like. hehheh

she is a DUMBass racist--she fell for the Smollet hoax...and like white/America/cop hater black Obama, the MSM gives her a pass

The Hoe didn't "fall for" the Smollett hoax, she was one of the architects and enablers of the fraud.

Ruling libs aren't stupid at all. Their devotees are, but those who are large and in charge like Harris, know exactly what is up every step of the way.

25th.jpg

She is a marxist, anti-america. This was all planned. The installed senile one will be jettisoned soon.

Yep....at first I gave him 6 months now I am down to giving him 3....unless he finds a way real soon to hide-out like he did during the campaign and allow the media to carry water for him.

The only problem with this scheme is that if Biden leaves, the Senate would have to ok Clinton as VP and the D's will only have 50 votes. The Hoe will no longer be VP and won't be able to cast the tie breaker.

Maybe a better strategy now would be for Pelosi to quit as Speaker, have Hillary elected to that job and then dispose of Joe and the Hoe?

Little known fact, you don't have to be a member of the House to be Speaker.

The final history of this country will be written by the cockroaches:

"And then one day, in an uncontrollable fit of anger fueled by premenstrual cramps, migraine, and raging female hormones, then human President Kamala Harris launched every American nuclear weapon, thereby resulting in a global thermonuclear war...."

animated-cockroach-image-0010.gif

Forum List

Back