Make Sure You Check Every Container For Tampering That You Buy From The Store

I live in a small town......we shop in the small areas mostly........Luckily we don't have as many assholes here to do this BS..........might because if they are caught their Daddy is gonna wear the dang belt on their asses............

True story..and it pissed off libs here before ......I enjoyed it so much that I'm gonna do it again...

Kid got caught shop lifting up the street from me.........Store owner who everyone knows called the dad..........They made a deal..........The kid wore a sign outside the door saying he shoplifted from this store....................

He had to apologize to everyone who entered it for hours......For Stealing..........I know because I shopped there while he was wearing his sign............I only said that I'm proud of your father......and hope you are learning your lesson........

I guarantee you.........that kid will NEVER SHOP LIFT AGAIN.........i LOVE THIS STORY.

Had a kid down the street I caught throwing dirt clods at my truck. Of course he ran off.
The kid next door saw him and showed me where he lived. Went and knocked on the door and explained to his father what had happened.
Dad made him wash my truck once a week for a month and told me to let him know if he did a half ass job of it.
That was 30 years ago,wonder if it would turn out the same today?
Damn if only we'd have stories like this all over the country again.......now it's how dare you spank my kid at school.

My Vice Principle had a paddle with holes in it........everyone signed it when used on you....LOL

Made a whining sound when it was swung.....LOL.......those were the days.

Psychotic perv VP should have been tortured to death, shrieking in agony and begging to die, over a period of at least a year...executioners paid by the hour and decibel, based on his screaming.

Pops build character and let you know there are consequences for your actions.
All you have to do is look at todays kids to see the results of no punishment.
No respect for their elders and they think they can get away with whatever they want.
When I was in school the rules were the school had to get permission to wail on your ass.
And the parents had a choice. Yes you can wail on my kids ass if you think he deserves it. And yes you can wail on my kids ass after you call me and explain what he did and I'll say yes or no.
And the pussy parents that said you cant wail on my kid for any reason.

My old man said to call him because he wanted to know how much of an ass wailing I was going to get when I got home.
And you could be assured it was going to be far worse than the school dished out.

I keep finding loose caps and broken seals on my milk and cleaning products. Seems that kids are going around tampering with stuff in the store. Or it could be that these things are being tampered with at the factory.

This morning I found a Carnation Hazelnut coffee creamer with the pull ring pushed in. I've had to tighten caps on bottles of soap several times. It seems that there's been a media encouraged lawless mentality that is spreading everywhere.

You should always check to see that the products you buy are sealed and haven't been opened. On most products, that is easy to verify. Anything that looks like someone handled it and broke the seal, tore the bag, or otherwise gets put back. You should do that as a matter of course. As far as your assertion that kids are responsible for tampering, you'll have to provide some evidence. And I'm not even going to address your media conspiracy theory. No reputable media source is encouraging anything of the sort.

Uuuuuh.....

Newsprint article please. Something reputable. Not some asshole's YouTube vid they encouraged people to do as a stunt.

Setting new records for stupidity.^^^^^^^

And still, nothing but a stunt video. Sigh....

Maybe if your dad had wore your ass out as a kid you wouldn't be a liberal today...........that would have been nice.....

You see your side uses this SAME TACTIC all the time........your politicians yell GET IN THEIR FACES and tell people to riot..........then when riots happens from brain dead people like you.......they go ........LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE.......they hit back......OMFG ....

Your side is PATHETIC.........and getting worse every dang day.

Zero idea what you're trying to say here but I spent most of my time outside when I was a kid. Got my first job at 15, again working outside. My dad taught me work ethic and the value of hard work.
That aside, my political views have evolved over time. After getting married, having kids, and having to pay bills, the world becomes a little more gray than it was when you were growing up.

In 1994, Republicans and conservatives began the long slide downhill into the shit storm that resulted in Trump. Somewhere along the way, being stoked by right wing media, hatred and intolerance
became more important than values, decency, or common sense. And instead of addressing the reasons why these types of protests happen, you're content to bow to a demagogue.

What protest...........RIOTS.........burning........LOOTING.....happens every 2 years.......spare me your FAKE ASS......fitting symbol of the DNC,.......OUTRAGE over this ...............This was done because even in Liberal States like Cali............they were protesting the rules from Covid......DNC needed a diversion.........and BLM and antifa gave it to them.........suddenly they didn't care about the virus anymore.............They just threw gas on a different fire to watch it burn.

Stop throwing a temper tantrum. George Floyd's death was just the match that lit the fuse. People were sick and tired of seeing black men killed outright by police. And yes there was hooliganism and vandalism (which I don't condone), but that doesn't take away from the protest and the message. But that's all you right wingers see. And you'll be happy to stand by while your lord and savior gaslights the entire country trying to gin angry lemmings like you up and divide the country. Trump fucked up. Period. He's responsible for the response to the virus and leading the division pimping that's been coming from the right since Ahamad Aubrey's death was made a national issue.

I keep finding loose caps and broken seals on my milk and cleaning products. Seems that kids are going around tampering with stuff in the store. Or it could be that these things are being tampered with at the factory.

This morning I found a Carnation Hazelnut coffee creamer with the pull ring pushed in. I've had to tighten caps on bottles of soap several times. It seems that there's been a media encouraged lawless mentality that is spreading everywhere.

You should always check to see that the products you buy are sealed and haven't been opened. On most products, that is easy to verify. Anything that looks like someone handled it and broke the seal, tore the bag, or otherwise gets put back. You should do that as a matter of course. As far as your assertion that kids are responsible for tampering, you'll have to provide some evidence. And I'm not even going to address your media conspiracy theory. No reputable media source is encouraging anything of the sort.

Uuuuuh.....

Newsprint article please. Something reputable. Not some asshole's YouTube vid they encouraged people to do as a stunt.

Maybe if your dad had wore your ass out as a kid you wouldn't be a liberal today...........that would have been nice.....

You see your side uses this SAME TACTIC all the time........your politicians yell GET IN THEIR FACES and tell people to riot..........then when riots happens from brain dead people like you.......they go ........LOOK AT THE OTHER SIDE.......they hit back......OMFG ....

Zero idea what you're trying to say here but I spent most of my time outside when I was a kid. Got my first job at 15, again working outside. My dad taught me work ethic and the value of hard work.
That aside, my political views have evolved over time. After getting married, having kids, and having to pay bills, the world becomes a little more gray than it was when you were growing up.

In 1994, Republicans and conservatives began the long slide downhill into the shit storm that resulted in Trump. Somewhere along the way, being stoked by right wing media, hatred and intolerance
became more important than values, decency, or common sense. And instead of addressing the reasons why these types of protests happen, you're content to bow to a demagogue.

What protest...........RIOTS.........burning........LOOTING.....happens every 2 years.......spare me your FAKE ASS......fitting symbol of the DNC,.......OUTRAGE over this ...............This was done because even in Liberal States like Cali............they were protesting the rules from Covid......DNC needed a diversion.........and BLM and antifa gave it to them.........suddenly they didn't care about the virus anymore.............They just threw gas on a different fire to watch it burn.

Stop throwing a temper tantrum. George Floyd's death was just the match that lit the fuse. People were sick and tired of seeing black men killed outright by police. And yes there was hooliganism and vandalism (which I don't condone), but that doesn't take away from the protest and the message. But that's all you right wingers see. And you'll be happy to stand by while your lord and savior gaslights the entire country trying to gin angry lemmings like you up and divide the country. Trump fucked up. Period. He's responsible for the response to the virus and leading the division pimping that's been coming from the right since Ahamad Aubrey's death was made a national issue.

Dude died of a drug overdose.

Uuuuuh.....

BS...........your side does this every 2 years like clock work.......If it wasn't Floyd it would be something else.......

Maybe it was early because the mobs were turning on Dems........and they went OH SHIT.......our own are turning on us over Covid.................

Buckle the Fuck up..........it's only begun....now they are going to probably cut off the gov't tit and watch America burn as people lose everything again....it's a coming.

Always an asshole in the group here......of course you side with the THIEF.

YOU ARE A DEM......thanks for proving my theory......LMAO

You're not too bright, are you. (That's not a question.)

Whatever floats your boat.......LOL

I don't care.

No respect for their elders and they think they can get away with whatever they want.
When I was in school the rules were the school had to get permission to wail on your ass.
And the parents had a choice. Yes you can wail on my kids ass if you think he deserves it. And yes you can wail on my kids ass after you call me and explain what he did and I'll say yes or no.

My old man said to call him because he wanted to know how much of an ass wailing I was going to get when I got home.
And you could be assured it was going to be far worse than the school dished out.

"Pops" was a psychotic sadist who should have been vivisected. This is why every child should know how to make and use a wire garrote by age ten.

Any adult that hits a child in any way, shape, or form under any circumstances should be publicly tortured to death.

Whatever floats your boat.......LOL

I don't care.
Liar.

Even if they’re sealed from the factory, always test out eye drops on your tongue before your eyes.

Because, you never know.

LOL...wow talk about making leaps in logic. Well, honestly I would not call any part of your post an exercise in logical reasoning.
Bayer aspirin the 1980s you are to young to remember
The OP says that the media is encouraging this behavior. That is the leap of logic I am referring to. I wish Trumpers has better reading comprehension skills.
Not a leap at all when the media foments hatred for America and then encourages people to start trouble everywhere.
Defunding the police is a call for total anarchy.

The problem with folks like you is you always try to skirt around the obvious by remaining willfully ignorant.

Once again you engage in some for of Rube Goldberg logic. I use the term logic loosely in your case. So let me understand your dumpster fire thought process: Media Hates America, which leads to defunding the police which leads to someone tampering with the soda bottle cap at your local 7-11. Yeah..real bright.
Media, Democrats, you name it. They've decided that everything this country stands for is racist.
Every single day some celebrity or Democrat is published in the news or on the internet trashing America. Who knows if it's real or not.
Problem with it is it doesn't take much for an idiot to start acting like an idiot. They were posting videos on YouTube before the pandemic of blacks, Hispanics, and gays licking ice cream containers in stores. It's a way for chicken shits who don't want to get beat up during a riot to spit on someone they don't know without them knowing it.
Hard to believe you're arguing that this isn't happening despite the massive evidence to the contrary.
You have to be either a retard or one of those paid non-governmental plants like Rightwinger that is assigned to this forum to refute anyone who posts the truth here.

Uuuuuh.....

I don't think people are tired. Police brutality clearly was an excuse to begin tearing down statues and attacking authority figures. George Floyd's death was staged. In real life....very few people give a shit about a hardened criminal who is a menace to society, but the left has turned this guy into the next coming of MLK. Joe Biden even said George Floyd's death was more significant that MLK's assassination. Democrats/Communists are experts at using the media to polish one turd after another. They literally have white people calling for their own extinction.

"Pops" was a psychotic sadist who should have been vivisected. This is why every child should know how to make and use a wire garrote by age ten.

Any adult that hits a child in any way, shape, or form under any circumstances should be publicly tortured to death.

We've seen the results of zero discipline in schools.
Funny how the removal of discipline in our schools dovetails perfectly with with the uptick in crime and lower graduation rates.
Time out is just practice for prison.

I live in a small town......we shop in the small areas mostly........Luckily we don't have as many assholes here to do this BS..........might because if they are caught their Daddy is gonna wear the dang belt on their asses............

True story..and it pissed off libs here before ......I enjoyed it so much that I'm gonna do it again...

Kid got caught shop lifting up the street from me.........Store owner who everyone knows called the dad..........They made a deal..........The kid wore a sign outside the door saying he shoplifted from this store....................

He had to apologize to everyone who entered it for hours......For Stealing..........I know because I shopped there while he was wearing his sign............I only said that I'm proud of your father......and hope you are learning your lesson........

I guarantee you.........that kid will NEVER SHOP LIFT AGAIN.........i LOVE THIS STORY.

Or he will murder his father.

I kind of hope he does, actually.
Yep....you're a Democrat alright.

Had a kid down the street I caught throwing dirt clods at my truck. Of course he ran off.
The kid next door saw him and showed me where he lived. Went and knocked on the door and explained to his father what had happened.
Dad made him wash my truck once a week for a month and told me to let him know if he did a half ass job of it.
That was 30 years ago,wonder if it would turn out the same today?
Damn if only we'd have stories like this all over the country again.......now it's how dare you spank my kid at school.

My Vice Principle had a paddle with holes in it........everyone signed it when used on you....LOL

Made a whining sound when it was swung.....LOL.......those were the days.

Psychotic perv VP should have been tortured to death, shrieking in agony and begging to die, over a period of at least a year...executioners paid by the hour and decibel, based on his screaming.
When I was growing up....people like you were usually around college campuses.
It's probably where you learned it.
Yet you guys talk about how Trump has a total lack of empathy.
Funny thing is....I've never met a more hateful and vindictive person than a progressive, a communist, or a Muslim.
When it comes to Muslims....many of them are good people....but progressives and communists usually get involved in causes to help the community while showing extreme, unrelenting bigotry toward conservatives. They hold a grudge forever.

Last edited:

Non sequitur, irrelevant.

Unsupported speculation, completely wrong.

I will give you one quadrillion dollars a day for one quadrillion days if you can show ONE TIME where I said that. GO TO IT, BOY!

Funny thing is....I've never met a more hateful and vindictive person than a progressive, a communist, or a Muslim.

Nor have I. Are you attempting to make some sort of a POINT?

When it comes to Muslims....many of them are good people....but progressives and communists usually get involved in causes to help the community while showing extreme, unrelenting bigotry toward conservatives. They hold a grudge forever.

A Muslim cannot be devout and be a good person. The two are mutually exclusive. Again, are you attempting to stumble upon a POINT here?

I will give you one quadrillion dollars a day for one quadrillion days if you can show ONE TIME where I said that. GO TO IT, BOY!

A Muslim cannot be devout and be a good person. The two are mutually exclusive. Again, are you attempting to stumble upon a POINT here?
I think the point is you libs never understand anything unless your handlers say it's understandable.
Nothing rational makes sense to you.
You can't go outside of your groupthink mentality.
They'll tell you that we should get rid of air-conditioners because they circulate COVID-19.
They'll tell you that fossil-fuels are evil and that we can survive off of alternative sources like solar and wind power.
Everything that helped the economy recover is evil and needs to be stopped.
They say that because we had slaves that our country is evil....never mind the fact that Muslims have slaves today.
Who cares that blacks have better lives in America than most who still live in Africa.
99.999% of them have never been to Africa and seen what I have.
The left is filled with Marxists using populist tactics to turn blacks against whites.
It's simply a Marxist trick.

111691021_313401813357821_2839908684794090789_n.jpg

I think the point is you libs never understand anything unless your handlers say it's understandable.
Nothing rational makes sense to you.
You can't go outside of your groupthink mentality.
They'll tell you that we should get rid of air-conditioners because they circulate COVID-19.
They'll tell you that fossil-fuels are evil and that we can survive off of alternative sources like solar and wind power.
Everything that helped the economy recover is evil and needs to be stopped.
They say that because we had slaves that our country is evil....never mind the fact that Muslims have slaves today.
Who cares that blacks have better lives in America than most who still live in Africa.
99.999% of them have never been to Africa and seen what I have.
The left is filled with Marxists using populist tactics to turn blacks against whites.
It's simply a Marxist trick.

Are you TRYING to post horseshit? I understand you enjoy using five dollar words...but you have a five cent mind.

Forum List

Back