Majority rule Democrats prove once again, how we got Trump and lose ouu!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Biden to slowly allow 25,000 people seeking asylum into US
By ELLIOT SPAGATtoday
1613188050428.png

All the nation is fighting for vaccines, fighting this pandemic, fighting to survive business losses, fighting to keep their economies solvent, fighting to keep a tyrant from ever running for office again, not to mention white supremacy....and what does the Biden administration plan to do? Release 25 THOUSAND POTENTIAL COVID SPREADERS, UNEMPLOYED, POOR LATINO'S, INTO THE U.S AMIST A PANDEMIC AND WINTRY HELL ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!!
Unfuckin believable. I understand the urgency of wanting to get shit done within his first 100 days, however, does this old stupid white bastard ever try to figure out the landscape FIRST??? Does anybody around him ever sit him down and explain, NOT NOW JOE, NOT NOW?

The first and only thing that should be on this administrations minds, is getting those relief checks into the pockets of the millions upon millions that risk Covid exposure, risk having their votes tossed aside to get you into office in the first fuckin place, IE MINORITIES; AS ALWAYS. That should be priority NUMBER ONE!!! The next thing is getting vaccines into poor urban areas. The only people getting these prized vaccines is white people and the rich. The few areas that sponsor poor people, are out in WHITE FUCKIN AREAS where ppl without cars, without resources can not get to them, fix that shit next and then sign a well funded, fairly distributed infrastructure bill....all in that order. BECAUSE MR BIDEN, IT WAS MINORITIES THAT TOOK YOU TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND STAFFING YOUR ADMINISTRATION WITH BLACK PEOPLE AND FUCKIN WOMEN IS NOT GONNA SATISFY SHA NA NA AND TYRONE...THEY COULD GIVE A DAMN!!

This is how and you heard it here first folks, this how we're gonna lose the majority next time around. For some gotdamn reason, the very people that take Democrats to Washington, time and time and time again, are always the last to reap the rewards of their votes. Obama passed ACA and what did Democrats do afterwards, RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM IT AS POSSIBLE AND HIM. And as a payback, we lost the midterms and both houses.

Democrats must learn, takecare of the people first in this country and then focus on illegals, who by the way, WILL END UP REPUBLICAN IN THE LONG TERM.....will we fuckin ever learn???

• Banned
Biden to slowly allow 25,000 people seeking asylum into US
By ELLIOT SPAGATtoday
View attachment 456478
All the nation is fighting for vaccines, fighting this pandemic, fighting to survive business losses, fighting to keep their economies solvent, fighting to keep a tyrant from ever running for office again, not to mention white supremacy....and what does the Biden administration plan to do? Release 25 THOUSAND POTENTIAL COVID SPREADERS, UNEMPLOYED, POOR LATINO'S, INTO THE U.S AMIST A PANDEMIC AND WINTRY HELL ACROSS THE COUNTRY!!!
Unfuckin believable. I understand the urgency of wanting to get shit done within his first 100 days, however, does this old stupid white bastard ever try to figure out the landscape FIRST??? Does anybody around him ever sit him down and explain, NOT NOW JOE, NOT NOW?

The first and only thing that should be on this administrations minds, is getting those relief checks into the pockets of the millions upon millions that risk Covid exposure, risk having their votes tossed aside to get you into office in the first fuckin place, IE MINORITIES; AS ALWAYS. That should be priority NUMBER ONE!!! The next thing is getting vaccines into poor urban areas. The only people getting these prized vaccines is white people and the rich. The few areas that sponsor poor people, are out in WHITE FUCKIN AREAS where ppl without cars, without resources can not get to them, fix that shit next and then sign a well funded, fairly distributed infrastructure bill....all in that order. BECAUSE MR BIDEN, IT WAS MINORITIES THAT TOOK YOU TO THE WHITE HOUSE AND STAFFING YOUR ADMINISTRATION WITH BLACK PEOPLE AND FUCKIN WOMEN IS NOT GONNA SATISFY SHA NA NA AND TYRONE...THEY COULD GIVE A DAMN!!

This is how and you heard it here first folks, this how we're gonna lose the majority next time around. For some gotdamn reason, the very people that take Democrats to Washington, time and time and time again, are always the last to reap the rewards of their votes. Obama passed ACA and what did Democrats do afterwards, RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM IT AS POSSIBLE AND HIM. And as a payback, we lost the midterms and both houses.

Democrats must learn, takecare of the people first in this country and then focus on illegals, who by the way, WILL END UP REPUBLICAN IN THE LONG TERM.....will we fuckin ever learn???
Preach, tiger, preach

• Banned
I don't understand why this is an urgent matter? Amist all the shit we got going on in this country? Why now? The pit of fuckin winter, vaccine shortages, civil unrest with these fuckin hater rednecks and he wants to RELEASE 25 THOUSAND ILLEGALS INTO THE COUNTRY? You would think Harris would take this brain dead horse teeth old gezzer aside and say slow it down Joe, lets talk.

• Banned
Wow, I guess there will be 25,000 more voters if they let them all in...what could Biden be thinking???
I understand in a way, bc where it not for hispanics, those shelves you white fucks seek to buy your products from, would be empty. As a matter of fact, minorities are dying needlessly from this pandemic, keeping you dixie flag waving vomit bags from going hungry. Now go s***********************

Democrats must learn, takecare of the people first in this country and then focus on illegals,

LOL, it’s so hilarious you morons actually think the Democrats want to take care of anyone in this country. They want to destroy it. They use you to get more and more power, and they use their power to push every stupid Agenda designed to destroy our country: mass immigration from third world shit holes, jobs shipped overseas, and endless fucking wars. Wake the fuck up.

I don't understand why this is an urgent matter? Amist all the shit we got going on in this country? Why now? The pit of fuckin winter, vaccine shortages, civil unrest with these fuckin hater rednecks and he wants to RELEASE 25 THOUSAND ILLEGALS INTO THE COUNTRY? You would think Harris would take this brain dead horse teeth old gezzer aside and say slow it down Joe, lets talk.

Because the democratic party has no rational objective. They only seek to virtue signal about what good and decent people they are no matter the cost.

1613191022900.png

Why the hell would the new administration want to help people who burnt their own neighborhoods down and still vote for them? Easier just to pour more people from across the border into those same areas and blow more roses up all their south ends. That way they can all get that stimulus and reparations check that'll never arrive.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Because the democratic party has no rational objective. They only seek to virtue signal about what good and decent people they are no matter the cost.
listen, I take no exception to virtue, not at all....but why NOW??? We are fighting like exposed animals in my home state to survive this pandemic. Fighting to get vaccines into poor urban communities, fighting to keep roofs over our heads, bc this moratorium of temp relief is not going to last forever and the Biden administration is worried about illegals in Mexico?????? Imagine the signal this is sending across the border now. Imagine how many will now want and seek entry into the US now? I just don't think its the time, not now....lets get those babies back to their families, address the Dreamers and address this god awful PANDEMIC!!

View attachment 456487

Why the hell would the new administration want to help people who burnt their own neighborhoods down and still vote for them? Easier just to pour more people from across the border into those same areas and blow more roses up all their south ends. That way they can all get that stimulus and reparations check that'll never arrive.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Question? Where address did you return your stimulus checks too and can I send you mine this next round? Half the rednecks at that rally needed a fund raiser just to stay for more than a day in Wa. LOL

listen, I take no exception to virtue, not at all....but why NOW??? We are fighting like exposed animals in my home state to survive this pandemic. Fighting to get vaccines into poor urban communities, fighting to keep roofs over our heads, bc this moratorium of temp relief is not going to last forever and the Biden administration is worried about illegals in Mexico?????? Imagine the signal this is sending across the border now. Imagine how many will now want and seek entry into the US now? I just don't think its the time, not now....lets get those babies back to their families, address the Dreamers and address this god awful PANDEMIC!!
1613191742800.png

Those people wanting to come across the border need that vaccine more than ya'all do.

Get your head screwed on right ya' racist.

This is about equity!

*****CHUCKLE*****

Last edited:

View attachment 456491

Those people wanting to come across the border need that vaccine more than ya'all do.

Get your head screwed on right ya' racist.

*****CHUCKLE*****

GO s**** a d***********

I have a clue, most haters here are waiting for Trump to instruct them soon.....I hope its a suicide pact!!

View attachment 456487

*****CHUCKLE*****

Question? Where address did you return your stimulus checks too and can I send you mine this next round? Half the rednecks at that rally needed a fund raiser just to stay for more than a day in Wa. LOL

1613192049087.png

Why would I want to give back the paltry amount of cash handed back after it was stolen from me by the federal government?

If you want to give me your check I'll take it. I can always use more ammo or body armor.

*****CHUCKLE*****

The entire fucking system is paralyzed from taking tough action on a million pressing different issues because people are so afraid of being labeled "intolerant" or "xenophobic" or whatever. The democrat strategy of making everything a racial issue has backfired and turned into a monster. Trump was elected as a reaction against that sort of thinking and even he was held hostage to it.

Forum List

Back