Jewish Actress Miriam Margolyes Speaks About Israel And Gaza

Our near national Treasure will not be appreciated by the higher ruling individuals in the British Government and in MI6 .

But it is nice to see and hear a decent Jew speaking so well and so perceptively .

Jewish people are supposed to be so warm-hearted & funny. This all seems so out of character as to be unbelievable.

And don’t Jewish people ever learn? At least some of them

I’d like to see how she would have survived a transportation and a death camp, had she indulged those kind of sentiments during the Nazi time. Nothing would have saved her.

I’d like to see how she would have survived a transportation and a death camp, had she indulged those kind of sentiments during the Nazi time. Nothing would have saved her.

All ordered and set up by fellow Jews-- right up to and including Dear Uncle Adolf .
The true and full Khazarian-- Jewish narradigm is far more complex than the world has been led to believe .

We live in a world of groups. Everyone is guilty within the groups for a percentage of the same. I tell left wing Jews. You are promoting the extermination of yourselves. So, either you are the rulers of the planet in all political ways or are ego driven and stupid. America is moving away from you.

What sentiments exactly?

Forum List

Back