Major points of Trump's Oct. 21 speech

Booya.............Declaring war on the establishment cesspool of corrupt criminals without ever firing a shot ;)

Doesn't matter since he has already lost trying to run on hate, scapegoating and fear rather than ideas. I'd like to think you people will learn this valuable lesson but come next election you will have another stupid shithead running full time negativity.

Doesn't matter since he has already lost trying to run on hate, scapegoating and fear rather than ideas. I'd like to think you people will learn this valuable lesson but come next election you will have another stupid shithead running full time negativity.

You don't matter dummy.. he's not trying to win over a crooked criminal..

He hasn't ran on hate. He's ran on pure patriotism.

These 3 alone

1. Institute a five year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service
  2. Create a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government.
  3. Institute a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
Will get him elected.. Americans are sick and tired of the corrupt DC swamp and their rich fat cat Wall St friends who Hellary loves.

That's why your kind will always lose, most people do not get a charge out of insult and meanness.

Ahhhhh suki now..
  1. Cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America’s water and environmental infrastructure.

There is no difference to a foul piece of racist filth like you.

That's why your kind will always lose, most people do not get a charge out of insult and meanness.
LMFAO Says the party of PAID ATTACKERS, CRIMINALS

lol Triggered? Need a safe place? Just wait til the Donald takes office ;-)

Whatever, there is no way to be horrible enough to win at this point but it is not going to stop you from trying now is it? Double down on some of that good old fashioned lynch mob rage for us.

Whatever, there is no way to be horrible enough to win at this point but it is not going to stop you from trying now is it? Double down on some of that good old fashioned lynch mob rage for us.

LMAO Whatever?? You scummy criminal liars are busted all over the world...

lol Triggered? Need a safe place? Just wait til the Donald takes office ;-)

Taking the side of our resident stormfronter is typical. And you wonder why people think you are all racists?

1. Work with Congress on a School Choice And Education Opportunity ActRedirects education dollars to gives parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
To every African America out there, liberals WILL NEVER allow school choice... see that Benjamin talks high time pay out and the crooked criminal left cares more about lining their pockets than your kids future.. FACT

Forum List

Back