Major League Sports More Likely Backed: DNC Suggested Election Outcome(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
RNC is so far in ratings battle with a likely vigilante-inspired double murder, a clearly unprecedented double-hurricane event(s), and a more remarkable, and more widely covered--Major League Sports expression of First Amendment abilities in the wake of the shooting of the victim in Kenosha, WI.

The Republicans are exaggerating riots in urban centers as Nuclear Events--paralleling in magnitude: Hiroshima and Nagasak! The compare and contrast is worldwide noted a gun-free, police-free, game-free worldwide non-violent broadcast: Multiple Events.

MAJOR PLAYERS ALL SHUT DOWN! RNC REFUSED TO RECOGNIZE, EVEN THEIR EXISTENCE!

Anyone can review, even: Remarks of Vice President Pence--which could have been postponed, or otherwise referencing the worldwide noticed, non-violent protest!

Anyone guess the winners!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(In their prayers--at RNC: Even ammunition, there! Matt 25: 14-30!)

I'm not surprised people involved in pro sports would lean to the Democrats since most of them are colored.

I'm not surprised people involved in pro sports would lean to the Democrats since most of them are colored.
Yeah it is totally not about cops doing shit they shouldn't and doing it for many decades and a certain group having its fill of the oppression and the attempts to subjugate.

Soon there will be polling: Who supports what? Who supports Major League Protests in Support of BLM(?)--Democrats Clearly For, Who supports Teens and Pre-Teens doing Open Carry with Assault Weapons in schools and on the playgrounds(?)--Republicans Clearly For, and especially if it's armed teachers pointing weapons at the students in the school and on the playgrounds?

Who supports ending violent protests in the streets(?)--Republicans are for, Democrats are usually the victims(?)! Bi-Partisan is like that, before it's over, in Trumped-Up USA!

A lot gets lost in the matter of facts! Mark and Patricia McCloskey were featured speakers at the Republican National Convention: Clearly supporting aiming guns at passers-by in the neighborhoods!

Those are the Trumped-Up suburbs, if the Trumped-Up team is elected!

(Old prayers there, are not Forgotten: Matthew 25: 14-30!)

Then it follows that if anyone pays attention to them. . . . . .?

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!)
(Even this bit of religion is not about foreign aid!)

RNC is so far in ratings battle with a likely vigilante-inspired double murder, a clearly unprecedented double-hurricane event(s), and a more remarkable, and more widely covered--Major League Sports expression of First Amendment abilities in the wake of the shooting of the victim in Kenosha, WI.

The Republicans are exaggerating riots in urban centers as Nuclear Events--paralleling in magnitude: Hiroshima and Nagasak! The compare and contrast is worldwide noted a gun-free, police-free, game-free worldwide non-violent broadcast: Multiple Events.

MAJOR PLAYERS ALL SHUT DOWN! RNC REFUSED TO RECOGNIZE, EVEN THEIR EXISTENCE!

Anyone can review, even: Remarks of Vice President Pence--which could have been postponed, or otherwise referencing the worldwide noticed, non-violent protest!

Anyone guess the winners!

(In their prayers--at RNC: Even ammunition, there! Matt 25: 14-30!)
Oooooo....the spoiled brat millionaires club had a little sit-in with their virtue beacons!

DudeNoFuck.jpg

What I would love to see the players in the NBA since they have the luxury of taking a night off from work. Most Americans don’t have the financial luxury to do that. I think it’s nice that they're standing up for the issue but I would like to see them move into concrete solutions that are productive

Forum List

Back