Major League Sports Made the Worst Business Decision Since White Star Line Announced an Unsinkable Ship

More importantly, SPONSORS are siding with BLM

Conservatives are on the wrong side again
Some are. Most aren't. Burn loot and murder isn't exactly where the average American consumer
is at. You probably can't identify with that however 'cause you are such worthless garbage.

Conservatives are such Snowflakes
How dare they refuse to spend money on things they don't like. Next thing you know they'll be refusing to go to movies they don't like and not listening to music they don't like. The cads.
Let them keep their money. Just stop fucking whining and go watch the NCL. (National Curling League). That way their feelings wont be hurt that people are fighting racism.
"Keep their money" is the fastest way to rendering most of these leagues largely irrelevant in America. Long before that happens, however, the protesting will be stopped, as the owners care more about money than the feelings of the players.
The only ones irrelevant are you whining fucks. No one gives a shit what you think. Let me know when the owners are going to stop anything. You got a date? :lol:
When their wallets take a hit. What, you REALLY think those rich white liberal owners care about the feelings of the players and will support them even if they lose revenue? Lost revenue, I might add, that ultimately results in lower player salaries.
You didnt give a date. Cant you do anything other than whine and ask hypothetical questions?
I don't need to give a date because I never said there was a date. You're the one insisting there has to be a date. And no, I do not believe it is hypothetical to ask if you seriously believe the rich white team and league owners care more about the feelings of the players than they do their own wealth. Why don't you answer that?
The white owners have no choice. What are they going to do? Lebron and the other stars will tell them to shove it up their asses. Its not like they would be hurting if they were unemployed for the next decade.
The team and league owners will not operate at a loss, no matter what Lebron and the other overpriced stars demand. If they demand too much, the owners will let them walk and they will find that massive meal ticket hard to get from the other teams.
They'll just start their own league. There isnt shit the NBA owners can do other than work with the players and hope they stay in business together.

How dare they refuse to spend money on things they don't like. Next thing you know they'll be refusing to go to movies they don't like and not listening to music they don't like. The cads.
Let them keep their money. Just stop fucking whining and go watch the NCL. (National Curling League). That way their feelings wont be hurt that people are fighting racism.
"Keep their money" is the fastest way to rendering most of these leagues largely irrelevant in America. Long before that happens, however, the protesting will be stopped, as the owners care more about money than the feelings of the players.
The only ones irrelevant are you whining fucks. No one gives a shit what you think. Let me know when the owners are going to stop anything. You got a date? :lol:
When their wallets take a hit. What, you REALLY think those rich white liberal owners care about the feelings of the players and will support them even if they lose revenue? Lost revenue, I might add, that ultimately results in lower player salaries.
You didnt give a date. Cant you do anything other than whine and ask hypothetical questions?
I don't need to give a date because I never said there was a date. You're the one insisting there has to be a date. And no, I do not believe it is hypothetical to ask if you seriously believe the rich white team and league owners care more about the feelings of the players than they do their own wealth. Why don't you answer that?
The white owners have no choice. What are they going to do? Lebron and the other stars will tell them to shove it up their asses. Its not like they would be hurting if they were unemployed for the next decade.
The team and league owners will not operate at a loss, no matter what Lebron and the other overpriced stars demand. If they demand too much, the owners will let them walk and they will find that massive meal ticket hard to get from the other teams.
They'll just start their own league. There isnt shit the NBA owners can do other than work with the players and hope they stay in business together.
"Start their own league". Oh, brother. How much of a league could Lebron and crew put together without the billions already invested in infrastructure, marketing and merchandising and TV rights and which of them would accept getting no net income to play? Or do you think the Lakers would just let them use the Staples Center on alternate Tuesdays? They can start their own league, but would blow their fortunes and make very little by comparison, if anything at all. No, they know very well that if they want to stay on the gravy train, they'll have to find accord with the owners, and the owners are not going to operate at a loss. Bye-bye, extreme salaries to play a game if they lose the fan base.

These 'woke' fuckups always pander to the non-productive, unemployable half of the country. They don't have any money stupid! And they don't even like sports.... they like crossdressing and touching boys.

I can't imagine watching tree hockey - the carpetbagger mark cuban ruined that for us. I'd rather watch flies fuck. The Cowboys are mostly felons who should have ankle monitors and not come within 500 feet of an elementary school. Most of us root against and laugh at them anyway. The NHL was 'ok' until they decided to kiss the black cock - they're gone forever now. You think good ol' boys in Dallas, Texas are going to put up with that shit? There's a small population of sad little queers in the West End but they prefer community theatre to sports, so no help there. Baseball recently bent over and grabbed their ankles for BLM so.... I will miss them. The Rangers have a new stadium I'll never see, but c'est la vie. I got to be true to myself, and funding black marxism is not who I am. Fuck 'em.
I guess you'll just have to go back to pig wrestling and sunflower seed spitting contests. :lol:
We're actually looking for someone to clean up the dogshit out of the rough between the 4th and 5th hole. Damn HOA is not doing their job. You'd have to wake up by 3 in afternoon to get it done while the traffic is light on the course.... is that a deal killer? $9/hr and no background check... pretty sweet hmm?
" We're actually looking for someone to clean up the dogshit out of the rough between the 4th and 5th hole. "

You got promoted so now youre looking to fill your former position eh? Congratulations. I honestly dont know how you survived on $9 an hour. I make much more than that in 10 minutes.

Yeah, but sucking cock at the bus stop can't be your life's ambition.... hmm? Maybe it is. It didn't hurt kamala....
I was unaware you were a cock sucker at a bus stop. How does that work? Do you make more than $9 and hour?

"Start their own league". Oh, brother. How much of a league could Lebron and crew put together without the billions already invested in infrastructure, marketing and merchandising and TV rights and which of them would accept getting no net income to play? Or do you think the Lakers would just let them use the Staples Center on alternate Tuesdays? They can start their own league, but would blow their fortunes and make very little by comparison, if anything at all. No, they know very well that if they want to stay on the gravy train, they'll have to find accord with the owners, and the owners are not going to operate at a loss. Bye-bye, extreme salaries to play a game if they lose the fan base.
Black players would play basketball for free. You forget Lebron, Jay Z, MJ, and a host of other wealthy famous superstars could put a pretty good league together right off the bat. The networks would be begging to advertise and televise it. Sorry but the owners are not dumb enough to fuck themselves when they can go along with the players wishes and continue making a profit.

More importantly, SPONSORS are siding with BLM

Conservatives are on the wrong side again
Some are. Most aren't. Burn loot and murder isn't exactly where the average American consumer
is at. You probably can't identify with that however 'cause you are such worthless garbage.
BLM has gone mainstream

Even President Trump put a “Black Lives Matter” sign in front of Trump Tower

1599074457665.jpeg

Black players would play basketball for free. You forget Lebron, Jay Z, MJ, and a host of other wealthy famous superstars could put a pretty good league together right off the bat. The networks would be begging to advertise and televise it. Sorry but the owners are not dumb enough to fuck themselves when they can go along with the players wishes and continue making a profit.
Oh, brother, Play for free, now that's a reach. If that were the case, there would be no mega multi millionaire black players, because owners would know they wouldn't have to pay much at all or anything to get them to play. I mean, why pay the next Lebron tens or hundreds of millions when you know he'll play for cab fare to the game?

And I said the owners will not operate at a loss. Did you think I would miss that you said "continue making a profit"? My scenario is specific to when they stop making a profit. That's when salaries drop and entitled superstars go begging for contracts elsewhere and can't get them. Now, you say they could start a really good league and networks would be begging to televise it. Why would they when they're already seeing reduced viewership with the current NBA? Also, where would this new league play? Who is going to build the Staples Centers for the new teams?

Oh, brother, Play for free, now that's a reach. If that were the case, there would be no mega multi millionaire black players, because owners would know they wouldn't have to pay much at all or anything to get them to play. I mean, why pay the next Lebron tens or hundreds of millions when you know he'll play for cab fare to the game?

And I said the owners will not operate at a loss. Did you think I would miss that you said "continue making a profit"? My scenario is specific to when they stop making a profit. That's when salaries drop and entitled superstars go begging for contracts elsewhere and can't get them. Now, you say they could start a really good league and networks would be begging to televise it. Why would they when they're already seeing reduced viewership with the current NBA? Also, where would this new league play? Who is going to build the Staples Centers for the new teams?
Thats silly. There is a precedent for pro players to get paid and thats based on generated revenue which all of them are well aware of. They would take a slight pay cut to start off the league and then build it. You can keep hoping they wont but let the owners fuck up and thats exactly whats going to happen. NBA players are rock stars all over the world. It wouldnt be long before they would surpass the current NBA.

Thats silly. There is a precedent for pro players to get paid and thats based on generated revenue which all of them are well aware of. They would take a slight pay cut to start off the league and then build it. You can keep hoping they wont but let the owners fuck up and thats exactly whats going to happen. NBA players are rock stars all over the world. It wouldnt be long before they would surpass the current NBA.
That doesn't address the problem, which is already declining viewership. If the current NBA is seeing lower broadcast revenue, why would a new league without the history of the NBA do any better? To put it another way, if people don't want to watch Lebron now, why would they want to watch him in his own league? IOW, there's no way a new league could hope to start off with the viewership and game attendance the current NBA has. So out the window goes "take a slight pay cut".

And I find it amusing that you really think a bunch of players who have no idea what it takes to run billion dollar businesses would "surpass the current NBA" before long. First, where's the money going to come from to pay all these entitled players? Then where does it come from to build them the arenas they'll demand to play in? IOW, they would need billions to have a hope of starting something that could ever be more than a curiosity. IOW, Lebron and crew could bankrupt themselves and play for free and they'd still be competing with the WNBA for air time. No, far more likely would be a Chinese conglomerate buying out the NBA and enlarging it to include foreign teams. Then Lebron could openly work for the Chinese instead of just turning a blind eye to the kids making his shoes.

Bottom line, it would take more money than they have to replace the NBA and allow them to continue making the money they do now.

Let them. But give people the option to not pay for them. Including cable TV. You pay if you want to watch. Let customers picker their own basic TV stations. You choose yours and I will choose mine. It is not sophisticated. But the suckers must pay.

Of course it's the best decision these businesses have made.

But to a racist white supremacist, of course they see it as just the opposite.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #SMHGOP

What were they thinking?

Did they expect a bunch of Leftards would jump out of Starbucks and flock to see sports every time the team is in town? What can you possibly gain by taking a political position on the field for the fans to witness?

Most sports fans are conservative and every sports fan of all stripes are there to escape the real world for a couple of hours. There is no upside.
View attachment 383521
They will do just fine without the White Supremacist crowd,.

BLM has gone mainstream

No Trump did not. That was the doing of Bill de Blasio, socialist prick.
I suspect you knew that but there is so much you seem clueless about.

Of course it's the best decision these businesses have made.

But to a racist white supremacist, of course they see it as just the opposite.

Are you trying to show how stupid and out of touch you are? Well done.
You really look like a clown.

BLM has gone mainstream

No Trump did not. That was the doing of Bill de Blasio, socialist prick.
I suspect you knew that but there is so much you seem clueless about.

Trump is the most powerful man in the world. He would not have them paint BLACK LIVES MATTER unless he approved

Start their own league and play for free? Damn you must be smoking good stuff. No network will take them and risk losing the NBA deal. They would have to play in barns because no arena will let them play there. The owners can tell Queen James and his idiot pals to pound sand and have no repercussions. The league survived losing better players than that moron. Bryant, Magic, Bird, Chamberlin, Jordan, Duncan. All better than James. And more respected. Any new league these people start would go the way of the dodo quickly.

Conservatives had the same reaction when they let negroes play their beloved sports.

They were never going to watch again
This needs to be repeated over and over, and over again.

The conservatives haven't changed one iota since. Racist and Bigoted then, racist and bigoted now.

Are you willing to bet your staying on this site or leaving it for good on this prediction of yours?

Black athletes are free to say or think whatever they wish about the police.
Even something as stupid as police are hunting them down.

What shouldn't happen is pro sports shouldn't be co opted or forced to become a partner in BLM
or even willingly become a woke partner.

They go down this road at their own peril. When the owners get tired of losing money and seeing their
tv ratings sink they will do something to return sports to fans and take it from woke zombies.

Or don't. I'm through with it all.
tenor.gif

Forum List

Back