Major League Sports Made the Worst Business Decision Since White Star Line Announced an Unsinkable Ship

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
What were they thinking?

Did they expect a bunch of Leftards would jump out of Starbucks and flock to see sports every time the team is in town? What can you possibly gain by taking a political position on the field for the fans to witness?

Most sports fans are conservative and every sports fan of all stripes are there to escape the real world for a couple of hours. There is no upside.
3D4A6F73-9B48-4362-81E5-D91049A84437.jpeg

What were they thinking?

Did they expect a bunch of Leftards would jump out of Starbucks and flock to see sports every time the team is in town? What can you possibly gain by taking a political position on the field for the fans to witness?

Most sports fans are conservative and every sports fan of all stripes are there to escape the real world for a couple of hours. There is no upside.
View attachment 383521
$100 says you're wrong.

What were they thinking?

View attachment 383521
$100 says you're wrong.
While most people work from home and can’t travel:

Conservatives are such Snowflakes
Your posts are getting stupider by the day. That’s something for your caliber.
Your feelings are so easily hurt.

<sob>. Not fair, they care that blacks are needlessly killed

I won’t watch any sport that cares about black people. They are supposed to only care about whites
Tell us which sport doesn’t have blacks equally represented, shitforbrains.

Your posts are getting stupider by the day. That’s something for your caliber.
Your feelings are so easily hurt.

<sob>. Not fair, they care that blacks are needlessly killed

I won’t watch any sport that cares about black people. They are supposed to only care about whites
Tell us which sport doesn’t have blacks equally represented, shitforbrains.

<sob>. There are black people playing sports

That means black people have no right to complain about police murdering blacks

What were they thinking?

View attachment 383521

Wishful thinking.

Even if we assume you’re correct, this pandering to the Left isn’t a good business decision; and in the end these teams and leagues are businesses.

If you own a bakery and 70% of your customers prefer white bread, is it a smart business move to suddenly start catering to the 30% who prefer wheat or multigrain bread and actively insult the white bread buyers? I don’t think so.

Thst is exactly what these leagues are doing. The NBA can get by with it because their audience is far more “wheat bread buyers” Yo begin with. The BGL can get by because it’s do large and its fans are split between the groups; though they are likely to lose some interest. The other sports cannot get away with it here in the US. Too much of their fan base is “white bread buyers”.

What were they thinking?

View attachment 383521
$100 says you're wrong.
Welfare check just come in, eh?

What were they thinking?

View attachment 383521
Reminds me of when I was dragged to a James Taylor concert, against my will I might add.

So there I was, sitting there listening to the man sing song after song after song, after song, that essentially all sound the same. Don't get me wrong, he has a nice voice but that is about it. And right in the middle of it he goes off on President Bush, and then back to the music. I'm sitting there thinking, exactly how much worse can this get, and when he pulled that crap it hit me, it could get much worse.

I refuse to EVER put myself through that hell again.

What were they thinking?

View attachment 383521
Stop whining bitch. The most important leagues have tons of fans here and globally.

How dare they refuse to spend money on things they don't like. Next thing you know they'll be refusing to go to movies they don't like and not listening to music they don't like. The cads.

How dare they refuse to spend money on things they don't like. Next thing you know they'll be refusing to go to movies they don't like and not listening to music they don't like. The cads.
Let them keep their money. Just stop fucking whining and go watch the NCL. (National Curling League). That way their feelings wont be hurt that people are fighting racism.

What were they thinking?

View attachment 383521
Reminds me of when I was dragged to a James Taylor concert, against my will I might add.

So there I was, sitting there listening to the man sing song after song after song, after song, that essentially all sound the same. Don't get me wrong, he has a nice voice but that is about it. And right in the middle of it he goes off on President Bush, and then back to the music. I'm sitting there thinking, exactly how much worse can this get, and when he pulled that crap it hit me, it could get much worse.

I refuse to EVER put myself through that hell again.
" Reminds me of when I was dragged to a James Taylor concert, against my will I might add. "

No one is forcing you to watch anything. Stop whining and change the channel.

Forum List

Back