Look what I found

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas

Sign it, and then share it, far and wide.

There are 2 things that have shown to be successful in deterring rioters and neither have been tried except in isolated cases (when they have been, they have been hugely successful though), and that is aggressively prosecuting people for rioting, rather than just playing catch and release, and just shooting them dead.
I think we need to put some pressure on these prosecutors and municipalities, and convince them they need to start aggressively putting rioters in prison, and leaving people who are just defending themselves and their property alone. Because I don't want things to get to where all we can do is shoot them all.

I been there, done that...... and I don't think ya'll are going to like it much.

• Banned
From the link;
Read more: Why haven't Kyle Rittenhouse' Attackers been Arrested and Charged?
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

"Numerous felonies appear to have been committed against Rittenhouse by the three attackers. One attacker, Anthony Huber, is dead.

What charges might be brought against the other two attackers?
As there were multiple, coordinated attacks, they could be charged with conspiracy to commit a felony, under Wisconsin statutes 939.31.

The first, unknown attacker, clearly committed battery against Kyle Rittenhouse with the flying kick attack; because it was countered, the damage may not have been great, making it a Class A misdemeanor under Wisconsin statutes 940.19.

Huber committed a battery, but Huber is dead, so he will not be charged. Because he died, however, in the commission of a crime, the other two combatants may be charged with felony murder, Wisconsin statute 940.30. All three attackers were acting in concert, so the felony murder statute is likely to apply.

Grosskreutz could be charged under the endangering safety by use of a deadly weapon, statute, 941.20, for his actions with the semi-automatic pistol. 941.20 has an exception for defense of privilege of self-defense, or defense of others, which Grosskreutz might claim, and which Rittenhouse is already claiming in his lawyers' statement.

The Kenosha County Prosecutor has decided to press charges against Kyle Rittenhouse, and not against his attackers. This shows a reluctance, almost certainly due to political pressure, not to charge the rioters. All three attackers appear to be from Wisconsin, so there is no interstate nexus for federal charges, unless it can be shown that they received funding or direction from out of state, which would be difficult to prove.

The case shows the incredible power of prosecutors to decide who will be charged, and who will not. The voters have the ultimate authority to place or remove prosecutors. Prosecutors are almost never removed unless their crimes are blatant.

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael D. Graveley may be contacted at (262) 653-2400. Email can be sent through a email wizard at the Kenosha County website.

The Assistant DA who signed the criminal complaint against Kyle Rittenhouse is Angelina Gabriele. Her email is:
[email protected]"

From the link;

"Numerous felonies appear to have been committed against Rittenhouse by the three attackers. One attacker, Anthony Huber, is dead.

As there were multiple, coordinated attacks, they could be charged with conspiracy to commit a felony, under Wisconsin statutes 939.31.

The first, unknown attacker, clearly committed battery against Kyle Rittenhouse with the flying kick attack; because it was countered, the damage may not have been great, making it a Class A misdemeanor under Wisconsin statutes 940.19.

Huber committed a battery, but Huber is dead, so he will not be charged. Because he died, however, in the commission of a crime, the other two combatants may be charged with felony murder, Wisconsin statute 940.30. All three attackers were acting in concert, so the felony murder statute is likely to apply.

Grosskreutz could be charged under the endangering safety by use of a deadly weapon, statute, 941.20, for his actions with the semi-automatic pistol. 941.20 has an exception for defense of privilege of self-defense, or defense of others, which Grosskreutz might claim, and which Rittenhouse is already claiming in his lawyers' statement.

The Kenosha County Prosecutor has decided to press charges against Kyle Rittenhouse, and not against his attackers. This shows a reluctance, almost certainly due to political pressure, not to charge the rioters. All three attackers appear to be from Wisconsin, so there is no interstate nexus for federal charges, unless it can be shown that they received funding or direction from out of state, which would be difficult to prove.

The case shows the incredible power of prosecutors to decide who will be charged, and who will not. The voters have the ultimate authority to place or remove prosecutors. Prosecutors are almost never removed unless their crimes are blatant.

Kenosha County District Attorney Michael D. Graveley may be contacted at (262) 653-2400. Email can be sent through a email wizard at the Kenosha County website.

The Assistant DA who signed the criminal complaint against Kyle Rittenhouse is Angelina Gabriele. Her email is:
[email protected]"
They chased a criminal who had just killed someone and fled the scene.
They should have beat the crap out of him

From the link;

[email protected]"
No they did they same thing the first Democrat pedophile was doing chasing a man trying to retreat.. until he had no where else to run.

There are 2 things that have shown to be successful in deterring rioters and neither have been tried except in isolated cases (when they have been, they have been hugely successful though), and that is aggressively prosecuting people for rioting, rather than just playing catch and release, and just shooting them dead.
I think we need to put some pressure on these prosecutors and municipalities, and convince them they need to start aggressively putting rioters in prison, and leaving people who are just defending themselves and their property alone. Because I don't want things to get to where all we can do is shoot them all.

I been there, done that...... and I don't think ya'll are going to like it much.
His rights haven't been denied at all.

He was charged with a crime. He will have a lawyer appointed. He will have a trial where he has to prove he acted in self defense.

The fact is he was breaking WI gun laws so can one claim self defense while committing a crime?

From the link;

[email protected]"
No, they should not have.

You're really fucked up. Go sit down somewhere and be quiet until you figure out how to think.

He was charged with a crime. He will have a lawyer appointed. He will have a trial where he has to prove he acted in self defense.

The fact is he was breaking WI gun laws so can one claim self defense while committing a crime?
Wrong.

Wrong.

He was 17 and open carrying a rifle in WI

WI gun laws clearly state one must be 18 to legally open carry

It's clear it was self-defense and any charges will be fake and a deliberate criminal act by the DAs and grand juries there. The scum were trying to steal his firearm. On the other hand it also highlights yet again why 'open carry' is generally a bad idea, since it means any nutjob can just walk up to you and do just what the vermin did to Rittenhouse; you can't 'shoot first' without bringing down serious legal hassles, so what is the point? There are few mostly anecdotal situations where it does anything but make the carrier a first primary target.

Wrong.

lol like Democrats really and BLM hood rats give a shit about laws. Turning their cities into free fire zones and standing down their police pretty much invalidates 'state laws' by the govt.s own actions.

I signed it!

Thanks for the post.

Wrong.

lol like Democrats really and BLM hood rats give a shit about laws. Turning their cities into free fire zones and standing down their police pretty much invalidates 'state laws' by the govt.s own actions.
Irrelevant.

You are calling a person who broke the law a "hero" when he was just another law breaker on the streets

Forum List

Back