Major League Sports Made the Worst Business Decision Since White Star Line Announced an Unsinkable Ship

Conservatives are such Snowflakes
How dare they refuse to spend money on things they don't like. Next thing you know they'll be refusing to go to movies they don't like and not listening to music they don't like. The cads.
Let them keep their money. Just stop fucking whining and go watch the NCL. (National Curling League). That way their feelings wont be hurt that people are fighting racism.
"Keep their money" is the fastest way to rendering most of these leagues largely irrelevant in America. Long before that happens, however, the protesting will be stopped, as the owners care more about money than the feelings of the players.
The only ones irrelevant are you whining fucks. No one gives a shit what you think. Let me know when the owners are going to stop anything. You got a date? :lol:
It won't be much more of a drop-off.

Major U.S. sports have been declining for the last 5 years.

The NBA has been practically unwatchable.

MLB always was unwatchable most of the time, unless it's a meaningful game, post-season, or in person.

The NFL is only going strong because it had the best audience to begin with, but it has had a steady decline as well. Some of that is thanks to Roger Goodell (hate that motherfucker). Another reason is that people are simply finding other things to do. Factor in the history and better fan experience from college sports as well.

How dare they refuse to spend money on things they don't like. Next thing you know they'll be refusing to go to movies they don't like and not listening to music they don't like. The cads.
Let them keep their money. Just stop fucking whining and go watch the NCL. (National Curling League). That way their feelings wont be hurt that people are fighting racism.
"Keep their money" is the fastest way to rendering most of these leagues largely irrelevant in America. Long before that happens, however, the protesting will be stopped, as the owners care more about money than the feelings of the players.
The only ones irrelevant are you whining fucks. No one gives a shit what you think. Let me know when the owners are going to stop anything. You got a date? :lol:

MLB always was unwatchable most of the time, unless it's a meaningful game, post-season, or in person.

The NFL is only going strong because it had the best audience to begin with, but it has had a steady decline as well. Some of that is thanks to Roger Goodell (hate that motherfucker). Another reason is that people are simply finding other things to do. Factor in the history and better fan experience from college sports as well.
Younger fans are not following sports the way they used to
They would rather play video games

Personally, I do not follow as much as I used to.

All sports have sold out to superficial fans who only want to see scoring with minimal defense or strategy.

While most people work from home and can’t travel:
Most sports fans that I know, including me, believe this season is a bust. That doesn't mean all sports are RIP. Sorry. Sports will survive.
Oh I agree that sports will survive, but the pay cuts are coming. When you alienate a large percentage of your customer base that will have long term negative effects.

The NBA is a global sport. Its not going anywhere. They are making way too much money. I believe soccer is the only sport thats above it in viewership. Nothing is more boring than watching baseball IMO. I loved playing it but I cant stand watching it. Football will always be here as well because it satisfies the wannabe gladiator in most american males. People who try to tell you that ratings are down for the NBA are retards that have no clue what they are talking about. The NBA would be on summer vacation right now normally and most major sports know summer is the worst time to broadcast their games and expect some big number.

These 'woke' fuckups always pander to the non-productive, unemployable half of the country. They don't have any money stupid! And they don't even like sports.... they like crossdressing and touching boys.

I can't imagine watching tree hockey - the carpetbagger mark cuban ruined that for us. I'd rather watch flies fuck. The Cowboys are mostly felons who should have ankle monitors and not come within 500 feet of an elementary school. Most of us root against and laugh at them anyway. The NHL was 'ok' until they decided to kiss the black cock - they're gone forever now. You think good ol' boys in Dallas, Texas are going to put up with that shit? There's a small population of sad little queers in the West End but they prefer community theatre to sports, so no help there. Baseball recently bent over and grabbed their ankles for BLM so.... I will miss them. The Rangers have a new stadium I'll never see, but c'est la vie. I got to be true to myself, and funding black marxism is not who I am. Fuck 'em.
I guess you'll just have to go back to pig wrestling and sunflower seed spitting contests. :lol:
We're actually looking for someone to clean up the dogshit out of the rough between the 4th and 5th hole. Damn HOA is not doing their job. You'd have to wake up by 3 in afternoon to get it done while the traffic is light on the course.... is that a deal killer? $9/hr and no background check... pretty sweet hmm?

If they wanted to attach themselves to a terrorist group, why couldn't they have chosen a better one like al Qaeda?

The reality is that BLM is a violent racist hate group that has murdered policemen, beaten people in our streets and burned our cities.
These dumb Pro Sports Teams have flipped-off their Fans and they will pay the price.
The Players have screwed themselves, because in the long run they will be paid less because of poor TV ratings.
Corporations who make endorsement deals with BLM supporters should also be boycotted.

When their wallets take a hit. What, you REALLY think those rich white liberal owners care about the feelings of the players and will support them even if they lose revenue? Lost revenue, I might add, that ultimately results in lower player salaries.
You didnt give a date. Cant you do anything other than whine and ask hypothetical questions?
I don't need to give a date because I never said there was a date. You're the one insisting there has to be a date. And no, I do not believe it is hypothetical to ask if you seriously believe the rich white team and league owners care more about the feelings of the players than they do their own wealth. Why don't you answer that?

These 'woke' fuckups always pander to the non-productive, unemployable half of the country. They don't have any money stupid! And they don't even like sports.... they like crossdressing and touching boys.

I can't imagine watching tree hockey - the carpetbagger mark cuban ruined that for us. I'd rather watch flies fuck. The Cowboys are mostly felons who should have ankle monitors and not come within 500 feet of an elementary school. Most of us root against and laugh at them anyway. The NHL was 'ok' until they decided to kiss the black cock - they're gone forever now. You think good ol' boys in Dallas, Texas are going to put up with that shit? There's a small population of sad little queers in the West End but they prefer community theatre to sports, so no help there. Baseball recently bent over and grabbed their ankles for BLM so.... I will miss them. The Rangers have a new stadium I'll never see, but c'est la vie. I got to be true to myself, and funding black marxism is not who I am. Fuck 'em.
I guess you'll just have to go back to pig wrestling and sunflower seed spitting contests. :lol:
We're actually looking for someone to clean up the dogshit out of the rough between the 4th and 5th hole. Damn HOA is not doing their job. You'd have to wake up by 3 in afternoon to get it done while the traffic is light on the course.... is that a deal killer? $9/hr and no background check... pretty sweet hmm?
" We're actually looking for someone to clean up the dogshit out of the rough between the 4th and 5th hole. "

You got promoted so now youre looking to fill your former position eh? Congratulations. I honestly dont know how you survived on $9 an hour. I make much more than that in 10 minutes.

I am sure Progs will take up the slack and support these enterprises. If Non Progs do then

All sports have sold out to superficial fans who only want to see scoring with minimal defense or strategy.
I never thought I would say this. I would think many years ago that the food and drink menu was spartan and wondered why there was not food that people from local shops would have. Today everything is much more expensive then the blander food items from back then. But they were more affordable in real terms. Parking was cheap or nothing. today it can 20 dollars or more per game. Tickets were much cheaper. More affordable. Merchandise has a life of its own. Today its the fan experience over just watching a game. The system has maxed out. The players reveling in self importance. With a percentage of them maybe even feeling uncomfortable of how political it has gotten. It needs to collapse. It needs to go away. It needs to die.

When their wallets take a hit. What, you REALLY think those rich white liberal owners care about the feelings of the players and will support them even if they lose revenue? Lost revenue, I might add, that ultimately results in lower player salaries.
You didnt give a date. Cant you do anything other than whine and ask hypothetical questions?
I don't need to give a date because I never said there was a date. You're the one insisting there has to be a date. And no, I do not believe it is hypothetical to ask if you seriously believe the rich white team and league owners care more about the feelings of the players than they do their own wealth. Why don't you answer that?
The white owners have no choice. What are they going to do? Lebron and the other stars will tell them to shove it up their asses. Its not like they would be hurting if they were unemployed for the next decade.

The reality is that BLM is a violent racist hate group that has murdered policemen, beaten people in our streets and burned our cities.
These dumb Pro Sports Teams have flipped-off their Fans and they will pay the price.
The Players have screwed themselves, because in the long run they will be paid less because of poor TV ratings.
Corporations who make endorsement deals with BLM supporters should also be boycotted.
You listen to Trump too much
He calls them terrorists

I am sure Progs will take up the slack and support these enterprises. If Non Progs do then

I never thought I would say this. I would think many years ago that the food and drink menu was spartan and wondered why there was not food that people from local shops would have. Today everything is much more expensive then the blander food items from back then. But they were more affordable in real terms. Parking was cheap or nothing. today it can 20 dollars or more per game. Tickets were much cheaper. More affordable. Merchandise has a life of its own. Today its the fan experience over just watching a game. The system has maxed out. The players reveling in self importance. With a percentage of them maybe even feeling uncomfortable of how political it has gotten. It needs to collapse. It needs to go away. It needs to die.
" With a percentage of them maybe even feeling uncomfortable of how political it has gotten. It needs to collapse. It needs to go away. It needs to die. "

Sorry. You'll be dead long before that happens.

Sounds like wishful thinking on your part. Theres no going back. When you support a POTUS that argues with NBA players you are part of the group giving them power. You have debased yourself. Get a grip.

The white owners have no choice. What are they going to do? Lebron and the other stars will tell them to shove it up their asses. Its not like they would be hurting if they were unemployed for the next decade.
The team and league owners will not operate at a loss, no matter what Lebron and the other overpriced stars demand. If they demand too much, the owners will let them walk and they will find that massive meal ticket hard to get from the other teams.

I rarely go to a live sports events any more
Used to be affordable. Like you said, parking was inexpensive. tickets cost less than 20 bucks, food and beer was reasonable.

Now, you are looking at 500 bucks before you get out of there for a game that may suck.

I rarely go to a live sports events any more
Used to be affordable. Like you said, parking was inexpensive. tickets cost less than 20 bucks, food and beer was reasonable.

Now, you are looking at 500 bucks before you get out of there for a game that may suck.
And when viewership and game attendance continues to fall off, the prices will continue to go up, until someone caves and either stops turning off most of the fan base or accepts lower salaries.

The NBA is a global sport. Its not going anywhere. They are making way too much money. I believe soccer is the only sport thats above it in viewership. Nothing is more boring than watching baseball IMO. I loved playing it but I cant stand watching it. Football will always be here as well because it satisfies the wannabe gladiator in most american males. People who try to tell you that ratings are down for the NBA are retards that have no clue what they are talking about. The NBA would be on summer vacation right now normally and most major sports know summer is the worst time to broadcast their games and expect some big number.
Yep, and dodgeball leagues will continue too.

Holy SHIT!!! I agree with you. WTF is going on?

Who are you and what have you done with rightwinger????

" We're actually looking for someone to clean up the dogshit out of the rough between the 4th and 5th hole. "

You got promoted so now youre looking to fill your former position eh? Congratulations. I honestly dont know how you survived on $9 an hour. I make much more than that in 10 minutes.

Yeah, but sucking cock at the bus stop can't be your life's ambition.... hmm? Maybe it is. It didn't hurt kamala....

Forum List

Back