Mail in voting hypocrisy. In order to prevent Covid-19 democratic governors are having mail in licked ballots processed

esalla

Platinum Member
Apr 13, 2020
Cryogenic capsule under area 51, I am not dead
As if licking an envelope can not cause disease transmission.

Does this make sense to dumocrats?

Now you also complete a paper ballot at the polls and you have to lick it because there is no alternative

This is evidence that the patents are running the asylum

Now you also complete a paper ballot at the polls and you have to lick it because there is no alternative

But I touched myself...

• Banned

But I touched myself...
You and you alone did that

But I touched myself...
You saw?

But I touched myself...
You saw?
It appears your age and IQ match your avatar.

The ballot I mailed in had no lickable closure. It's a measure of how worried the Trumpistas are, that they will push any story to confuse the electorate no matter how ludicrous or false.

The ballot I mailed in had no lickable closure. It's a measure of how worried the Trumpistas are, that they will push any story to confuse the electorate no matter how ludicrous or false.
were did trump have anything to do with the story?....hey just asking....

As if licking an envelope can not cause disease transmission. Does this make sense to dumocrats?
Now you also complete a paper ballot at the polls and you have to lick it because there is no alternative This is evidence that the patients are running the asylum
were did trump have anything to do with the story?....hey just asking....
First, I said 'Trumpistas' not 'Trump'. Second, Trump has been throwing shade at the election for a while now, so he's been encouraging conspiracy theories. Presidents should be trying to bring us together, not tear us apart. GO JOE!

Forum List

Back