Maher calls Palin and Bachman "MILF's"

Exactly. And I like to keep score from time to time. I'll be sure to express major faux outrage when a right wing radio guy calls Hillary or Sotomayor a DOUCHE - which I'm sure someone could find an oh so clever and witty acronym for. As will all the lefties, I'm certain.

PJ - read it again. Sheez.

thanks for proving you have less class than bill maher.

at least he gets paid well for it.

nah... i think they needed something new for today's faux outrage bout. :cuckoo:

Make no mistake; Maher cannot outrage me. He really is insignificant in my world. But, if anyone asks me if the words are sexist, I will tell them yes, regardless of the source.

i think sarah should wink again...

you betcha.
See, I don't even know what that means. I mean, you COULDN'T be implying that I am a liar about this, right?

nah... i think they needed something new for today's faux outrage bout. :cuckoo:

Make no mistake; Maher cannot outrage me. He really is insignificant in my world. But, if anyone asks me if the words are sexist, I will tell them yes, regardless of the source.

Si Modo, you're a Moron I'd Like to Forget, regardless of if you are a chick or a dude.

Moron refers to someone's intelligence, not their gender or looks.

Burn your bra somewhere else.

"They're attractive especially to the Republican Party, which is not known as a party that really does well with the opposite sex. Usually they're doughy white men and I think they look on Michele Bachmann and, and Sarah Palin, as you know, M.I.L.Fs and I agree, they're Morons I'd Like to Forget."

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Sexist? Racist? :confused:

Neither. Just a judgement we men folk immediately make about a woman.

It's a game we call "Fuck/No-Fuck".

Si Modo, you're a Moron I'd Like to Forget, regardless of if you are a chick or a dude.

Hmmm. I don't burn bras. Never have, at least willingly.

MILF refers to 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck', in case you haven't heard. Drugs fog the mind, so I understand how one can be out of touch with the common vernacular.

And she's made 12mm since election day because of that quality. She is amazing when it comes to soundbytes. Good for her, and especially for her family. The GOP can use her to hype the base, but if she runs and wins the nomination, she will sink the party. She can't win for herself, but she may help others win.

And she's made 12mm since election day because of that quality. She is amazing when it comes to soundbytes. Good for her, and especially for her family. The GOP can use her to hype the base, but if she runs and wins the nomination, she will sink the party. She can't win for herself, but she may help others win.
Damn, Jake. I almost agree 100% with you. :cool:

Shit, my world is turning upside down.

MILF refers to 'Mother I'd Like to Fuck', in case you haven't heard. Drugs fog the mind, so I understand how one can be out of touch with the common vernacular.

You obviously don't comprehend comedy or how it is put together.

Letters in an acronym can stand for anything.......take for example your Taxed Enough Already party.

But, a comedian could change the letters to mean something else as in "Tip Ed Asner", thus changing the original meaning of the acronym and thus, the meaning of the joke.

Intelligence is gender neutral, and Bill Mahr while interviewing with Chris Matthews was referring to the intelligence of the both of them as well as the conspiracy theories of Bachman, and THAT is when he said they were MILF's, or Morons I'd Like to Forget.

But.......when you're riding that high horse of "I'm better than them because they are ____________" you tend to miss a lot.

Like I said, quit burning your bra and enjoy the joke you uptight prudish bitch.

They're MILFs. Get over it.

According to Maher, MILF stands for "Morons I'd Like to Forget." Republican women are certainly more attractive in general, but Maher is just being an ass.

Actually, it's just chicks feigning false outrage over a non issue.

(yes ladies......that was sexist because I said "chicks")

I agree. They are certainly MILFs using the standard definition, IMO. And Maher is paid to be an ass. Some people like that.

You obviously don't comprehend comedy or how it is put together.

Letters in an acronym can stand for anything.......take for example your Taxed Enough Already party.

But, a comedian could change the letters to mean something else as in "Tip Ed Asner", thus changing the original meaning of the acronym and thus, the meaning of the joke.

Intelligence is gender neutral, and Bill Mahr while interviewing with Chris Matthews was referring to the intelligence of the both of them as well as the conspiracy theories of Bachman, and THAT is when he said they were MILF's, or Morons I'd Like to Forget.

But.......when you're riding that high horse of "I'm better than them because they are ____________" you tend to miss a lot.

Like I said, quit burning your bra and enjoy the joke you uptight prudish bitch.

Oh, Maher is a commedian still? I guess that's one reason why I don't pay attention to him. He doesn't make me laugh.

"They're attractive especially to the Republican Party, which is not known as a party that really does well with the opposite sex. Usually they're doughy white men and I think they look on Michele Bachmann and, and Sarah Palin, as you know, M.I.L.Fs and I agree, they're Morons I'd Like to Forget."

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Sexist? Racist? :confused:

Maher.... just an ugly guy punching above his weight. Cuz any half-human female wouldn't fuck him if her life depended on it.

Ugly guys make me laugh when they criticize any female.... Their relationship with a mirror needs work.

I think you've won best post of the day for the second day in a row. he butt ugly..

No wonder you didn't get the joke you Foursquared Retard.

I bet Redneck Comedy Tour is more your speed.........

Redneck comedy tours serve a valuable tool for thinking Americans. They can thank God they are not part of the world finds red neck comedy funny or valuable.

Forum List

Back