Maher calls Palin and Bachman "MILF's"

I thought that would get a rise from a Democrat! Haven't you seen this?

But from what I've seen, Republican women are better looking than Democratic women. Perhaps it's because they make more money. :lol:

yes, i saw that some rightwingnut picked the best looking that the right has to offer and put them next to the worst looking the left has to offer.

you think your repub women earn more than the women i listed above?

wanna try again?

yes, and the Republican women are not Hollywood dames either full of latex and silicone.. and eating cobb salad.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

jealous?

FlyswatterThumb.gif

:lol:
yes, i saw that some rightwingnut picked the best looking that the right has to offer and put them next to the worst looking the left has to offer.

you think your repub women earn more than the women i listed above?

wanna try again?

yes, and the Republican women are not Hollywood dames either full of latex and silicone.. and eating cobb salad.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

jealous?

why? you eat cobb salad???

Exactly. And I like to keep score from time to time. I'll be sure to express major faux outrage when a right wing radio guy calls Hillary or Sotomayor a DOUCHE - which I'm sure someone could find an oh so clever and witty acronym for. As will all the lefties, I'm certain.

PJ - read it again. Sheez.

You can start to keep score with just PI posts. That'll keep you busy awhile. :eusa_whistle:

I wonder where is the outrage by the right on the Republican picture that basically demeans women on both sides down to their looks? :eusa_think:

Though anyone who thinks Ann Coulter is "beautiful" needs to get a pair of glasses.

A boy telling women what is and isn't sexist? :lol::lol::lol:

Considering you selectively pick what to call sexist, whether it is or not, makes your opinion pretty much invalid to me since you cannot even have faux outrage in a consistent manner. :thup:

It doesn't take a woman to realize you're getting all riled up over nothing. He called them idiots, that's where your real outrage lies.

A boy telling women what is and isn't sexist? :lol::lol::lol:

Considering you selectively pick what to call sexist, whether it is or not, makes your opinion pretty much invalid to me since you cannot even have faux outrage in a consistent manner. :thup:

It doesn't take a woman to realize you're getting all riled up over nothing. He called them idiots, that's where your real outrage lies.
:lol: What a fucking idiot you are.

I answer questions about rhetoric. You want to know what I think is and isn't sexist, be a man, grow a pair, and just ask me. Or, do women scare you too much?

I answer questions about rhetoric. You want to know what I think is and isn't sexist, be a man, grow a pair, and just ask me. Or, do women scare you too much?

I don't have to know what you think is or isn't sexist, I see it everyday when you criticize those on the left for so called sexism, whether it exists or not. However, you are more than willing to excuse the excessive amount of sexism made by right wingers on this board. :thup:

I'm not scared of women either. But keep trying. :eusa_whistle:

I don't have to know what you think is or isn't sexist, I see it everyday when you criticize those on the left for so called sexism, whether it exists or not. However, you are more than willing to excuse the excessive amount of sexism made by right wingers on this board. :thup:

I'm not scared of women either. But keep trying. :eusa_whistle:
Everyday? :lol:

Your imagination is great, little one, but not a great as your fear to ask a direct question. You are afraid of the answer? Or just me?

Your imagination is great, little one, but not a great as your fear to ask a direct question. You are afraid of the answer? Or just me?

Now, see, here's the thing. If I invoked your gender in every post I made to you, you'd probably complain and call me a sexist again unfairly. However, you seem to think nothing of it when you invoke my age in about every post you make to me.

I'm thinking maybe you have Ephebiphobia, or maybe Adultism? :eusa_think:

"They're attractive especially to the Republican Party, which is not known as a party that really does well with the opposite sex. Usually they're doughy white men and I think they look on Michele Bachmann and, and Sarah Palin, as you know, M.I.L.Fs and I agree, they're Morons I'd Like to Forget."

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Sexist? Racist? :confused:

Correct?

Not only would I fuck them both, but my dick would also qualify as they smartest thing they've ever had inside of them.

Now, see, here's the thing. If I invoked your gender in every post I made to you, you'd probably complain and call me a sexist again unfairly. However, you seem to think nothing of it when you invoke my age in about every post you make to me.

I'm thinking maybe you have Ephebiphobia, or maybe Adultism? :eusa_think:
Still afraid to ask what I think is sexist because assuming (without foundation) is just less taxing on your pretty little head?

Forum List

Back