Magnitude 6.4 Earthquake hit Puerto Rico today.

There have been 209 in the past 7 days 2.5 or higher
0621ADB6-35F9-474E-938C-52930CD5A2BC.jpeg

Seven warehouses of supplies meant for Maria victims have been found that were never passed out. Sickening, and I have heard there may be as many as 13 that have been found-
Existen otros 7 almacenes similares al encontrado en Ponce
Translated-
After the discovery of the citizens of Ponceña of a warehouse that was full of supplies, cots, sheets and other necessities, the National Guard confirmed that there are seven other stores in charge of the Emergency Management Bureau (NMEAD) and are " well stocked. "

The nominee as the new commissioner of the NMEAD, José Reyes, confirmed the information to the journalist Valeria Collazo. In addition, he assured that the National Guard dispatches these supplies under instructions from the NMEAD. "

The entire island was blacked out for awhile.. Only 1 confirmed death so far, and there have been
48 earthquakes reported in the area in the past 2 weeks.

Deadly Magnitude 6.4 Earthquake in Puerto Rico Is Latest in Swarm of Temblors Shaking the Island | The Weather Channel

Dang, bet that rattled the dishes! Earthquakes are scary as hell.

Not really. Had a bunch of 5.0 plus and a 7.6 here at the shack. Almost spilled my coffee ! I was holding the rum bottle. Gotta be safe !

David Begnaud‏Verified account @DavidBegnaud

David Begnaud Retweeted Wanda Vázquez Garced

Puerto Rico's Governor: I knew about warehouses of disaster aid. She blames others for not distributing the aid. Why didn't she order it done given a history of mismanagement on the island? I would ask her in person but her staff hasn't responded to repeated interview requests

David Begnaud added,

There have been protests at their capital as well as the governor’s mansion since the first discovery
View attachment 302121
Michael Coudrey on Twitter
Michael Deibert on Twitter
View attachment 302122
HM welfare states always fly the flag of gAwd highest
Another 5.9 struck Saturday morning at 8:54. Magnitude 5.9 earthquake rocks Puerto Rico and causes landslide in Peñuelas
They have been rocked by quite a few 4.5 or higher the last 3 weeks
Latest Earthquakes
https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthqu...utc","viewModes":["list","map"],"event":null}
4DC59D05-30F2-43DE-8C8E-C0812443EF72.jpeg

The entire island was blacked out for awhile.. Only 1 confirmed death so far, and there have been
48 earthquakes reported in the area in the past 2 weeks.

Deadly Magnitude 6.4 Earthquake in Puerto Rico Is Latest in Swarm of Temblors Shaking the Island | The Weather Channel

Dang, bet that rattled the dishes! Earthquakes are scary as hell.

Not really. Had a bunch of 5.0 plus and a 7.6 here at the shack. Almost spilled my coffee ! I was holding the rum bottle. Gotta be safe !

That's you. For people who haven't experienced them they are unnerving. This first on I was in was no big deal I didn't know what it was.

Forum List

Back