Magical times where Pro-Life and Anti-abortion efforts intersect

Since abortions are on pause due to COVID-19, if we take look at number of abortions performed in US per day, some ~1700, COVID-19 is actually saving lives.

Not all abortions are stopped because of this virus.

Only in a few states.

Abortion has not been stopped in my state. My state allows all medical business to stay open during this crisis. It's essential according to the governor of my state.

So no, the virus isn't saving lives.

It's killing people.

For people who claim to be pro life, you show you aren't when you people scream that closing churches is illegal and unconstitutional then pack that church with people on Sunday.

Kansas is up to 4 virus clusters resulting from people going to church so far. How many more? We will find out in about a week or so.

How many will die? How is that pro life? It's not. It's what anti abortion people honestly are. They are pro death.

People are attending those churches by CHOICE, brainlet. Nice strawman attempt.

What is to stop them from spreading the virus to others in stores and other public places? One of these idiots who was interviewed in her car at one church said that she was going to Walmart and Home Depot, but she didn't care one bit.

What is to stop anyone from spreading any virus at any time?

If you don't understand the idea behind social distancing during a pandemic, I can't help you.

Since abortions are on pause due to COVID-19, if we take look at number of abortions performed in US per day, some ~1700, COVID-19 is actually saving lives.

Not all abortions are stopped because of this virus.

Only in a few states.

Abortion has not been stopped in my state. My state allows all medical business to stay open during this crisis. It's essential according to the governor of my state.

So no, the virus isn't saving lives.

It's killing people.

For people who claim to be pro life, you show you aren't when you people scream that closing churches is illegal and unconstitutional then pack that church with people on Sunday.

Kansas is up to 4 virus clusters resulting from people going to church so far. How many more? We will find out in about a week or so.

How many will die? How is that pro life? It's not. It's what anti abortion people honestly are. They are pro death.

People are attending those churches by CHOICE, brainlet. Nice strawman attempt.

What is to stop them from spreading the virus to others in stores and other public places? One of these idiots who was interviewed in her car at one church said that she was going to Walmart and Home Depot, but she didn't care one bit.

What is to stop anyone from spreading any virus at any time?

If you don't understand the idea behind social distancing during a pandemic, I can't help you.

I completely understand it. That doesn't mean you or the government have the authority to make me practice it.

You can ask me to social distance, but I have every right not to comply. The Constitution is not voided because of a virus.

Forum List

Back