Magadonians Challenged: Answer why multiple Judges would issue SEARCH WARRANTS for Trump's Properties if no evidence of illegal activity existed

We are blessed that God send us a stable genius that figured it all out. He knew right off that he's dealing with Trump hating judges and DAs who want to do him in so he can't make us great again.
Just like they did with our Jesus. They persecuted him too and in the end they nailed him to a tree and he lost a sandal.

You don’t need to prove it to a government. You just need to prove it. With evidence not assumptions
Let's get something straight. I do not need to do anything. I do not care if you do not believe me or not and I am not here to listen to you. Understood?

Let's get something straight. I do not need to do anything. I do not care if you do not believe me or not and I am not here to listen to you. Understood?
You’re being too literal and emotional. Calm down, I’m not forcing you to do anything you don’t want to do. You can continue your ways and be a conspiracy joke or you act respectably

Jesus never did come back to earth after he got beamed up. That has me believing that our Hair Führer is fucked.
Yes, Trump is fucked. His legacy is that thousands of unwanted little baby boys now get named Donald in America

You’re being too literal and emotional. Calm down, I’m not forcing you to do anything you don’t want to do. You can continue your ways and be a conspiracy joke or you act respectably
I am not being emotional. I am telling you, you are a pain in the ass.

I am not being emotional. I am telling you, you are a pain in the ass.
Of course I’m a pain in your ass, I call you out on your BS and ask you questions you can’t answer, but that’s a good thing. Nutters like you need to be checked.

Of course I’m a pain in your ass, I call you out on your BS and ask you questions you can’t answer, but that’s a good thing. Nutters like you need to be checked.
You check me with the narrative. The narrative is a lie. Is that understood?

Forum List

Back