MAGA: Trump's Border Wall Under Construction

Breotbart :lmao:

Lol who in the fuck still tries to pass off Breotbart as news? :laugh:

lol

Trump is actually making America look ridiculous with a ‘wall’ that won’t work.

‘“What is being said is in so many ways irrational and illogical,” said Roberto Arjona, the chief executive of a luxury hotel and spa in Tecate. “To quote a former homeland security deputy, when she was asked about the wall she said, ‘you could build a 50 foot wall and they will build a 51 foot ladder.’”

“So to me that is the essence of these absurd comments. I think people that need to cross the border or want to cross the border they’ll find a way to cross the border.”’

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/politics/2016/04/07/border-towns-trump-wall-wont-work/82617732/

Sorry bro, go to the Vatican, walls work
Why are you guys so afraid of it....it will cost less than Obamacare and work much much better
Yeah look at that wall blocking this massive opening

939px-Vatican_StPeter_Square.jpg
There's a wall entirely surrounding the Vatican, moron.
Except for that gaping opening, that anybody can stroll into whenever they want :itsok:
So what? The Vatican controls the opening.

Breotbart :lmao:

Lol who in the fuck still tries to pass off Breotbart as news? :laugh:
Who still passes off NPR and CBS as news?

and we know that you libbies have no response to facts other than emotion driven hate, jealousy and name calling
And yet, the only response you were able to muster was to call me racist. Literally a one word response.e

You morons can't even string two coherent thoughts together.... You contradict yourself not by clumsiness, but by the fact that you are too mentally deficient to even understand what you said in the previous breath...

no wall - just fence repair

its all Congress gave the old bastard,

AGBNDW

AINT GONNA BE NO DAMN WALL
The fat dotard couldn’t even get Mexico to pay for fence repair!

Good god you're stupid.

No wonder you're a fucking Communist.

Trump administration imposes tariffs on steel and aluminum imports from Europe, Canada, Mexico
Hey retard, you are the one paying for those tariffs. Congratulations :itsok:

AGBNDW

Good god you're stupid.

Trump administration imposes tariffs on steel and aluminum imports from Europe, Canada, Mexico

That's ultimately true.

Amazing a Marxist moron like you gets that.

Still, the tariffs are directly tied to wall construction.

and we know that you libbies have no response to facts other than emotion driven hate, jealousy and name calling
And yet, the only response you were able to muster was to call me racist. Literally a one word response.e

You morons can't even string two coherent thoughts together.... You contradict yourself not by clumsiness, but by the fact that you are too mentally deficient to even understand what you said in the previous breath...
Good boy with raising your hand again
My feelings (gonna try it for once) regarding your responses is that you are in Section 8 and food stamps
If you try and offer facts to disprove that, it does not matter

More promises being kept by Trump!!

Another portion of the border wall is under construction in San Diego

Allison Horn
8:27 AM, Jun 2, 2018
Screen%20Shot%202018-06-01%20at%203.57.02%20PM_1527893853842.png_88653988_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202018-06-01%20at%203.56.53%20PM_1527893854219.png_88653989_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

SAN DIEGO — Construction started Friday on the US-Mexico border wall project at Border Field State Park, the third project in San Diego County.

The work will replace about 14 miles of scrap metal wall that stands up to 10 feet high with a wall between 18 and 30 feet tall. The new wall will also have an anti-climbing plate, Customs and Border Protection said.

Crews will build the wall starting half a mile from the Pacific Ocean, east to the bottom of Otay Mountain in East County.

Work is being done by SLSCO, a Texas-based construction company, at a cost of $147 million.

While the CBP said the existing wall was effective, it was erected in the 1990s from Vietnam-era scrap metal and needed replacing to deal with what the CBP described as an increased cross-border threat.

“The construction of this new substantial wall will improve overall border security, the safety and effectiveness of Border Patrol agents, the safety of the public, and will enhance the atmosphere for business and commerce in the area,” Rodney Scott, the Chief Patrol Agent for the San Diego Sector said.

“Under this President’s leadership, we have a renewed commitment to secure our border,” Ronald Vitiello, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection’s Acting Deputy Commissioner said. “The new primary wall-project represents an important milestone in our work to secure the international border. Not only does it significantly upgrade our existing infrastructure in San Diego, it also marks the third concurrent wall project in the U.S. and reflects CBP’s unwavering commitment to secure our borders and protect our Nation.”

Two other border projects in progress included two miles of wall in Calexico, Calif., and 20 miles of border wall in Santa Teresa, New Mex.

Another portion of the border wall is under construction in San Diego
Nice, .007% of the wall might end up being built. Promise kept. MAGA!
He is getting it done. Is gitmo closed yet?
Your Iraq war was ended. When will Trump get Mexico to pay for the remaining 99.993% of his wall?
He has kept his promises, so wait. Gitmo is still open and your Obama care is imploding. Also Obama promised the end to the Iraq war in his first year. Did Obama keep any of his promises? Doesn't look like it.
Obama did fine. The ACA still hasn’t collapsed, despite your sabotage. I expect full single payer to be implemented when Democrats are back in power, now that you trash mutants have made it okay for them to dismiss republican involvement in the matter.

Would that be before or after the ensuing war?

lol

‘“What is being said is in so many ways irrational and illogical,” said Roberto Arjona, the chief executive of a luxury hotel and spa in Tecate. “To quote a former homeland security deputy, when she was asked about the wall she said, ‘you could build a 50 foot wall and they will build a 51 foot ladder.’”

“So to me that is the essence of these absurd comments. I think people that need to cross the border or want to cross the border they’ll find a way to cross the border.”’

https://www.desertsun.com/story/news/politics/2016/04/07/border-towns-trump-wall-wont-work/82617732/

Sorry bro, go to the Vatican, walls work
Why are you guys so afraid of it....it will cost less than Obamacare and work much much better
Yeah look at that wall blocking this massive opening

939px-Vatican_StPeter_Square.jpg
There's a wall entirely surrounding the Vatican, moron.
Except for that gaping opening, that anybody can stroll into whenever they want :itsok:
So what? The Vatican controls the opening.
Sorry, the Vatican is not inhabited by cruel racists like yourself. Maybe it was hundreds of years ago when the wall was built.

You are the one who injected race into the subject... In the past all you had to do is say the word race and everyone automatically becomes afraid of you... Fuck that and fuck you... :fu:

Nice, .007% of the wall might end up being built. Promise kept. MAGA!
He is getting it done. Is gitmo closed yet?
Your Iraq war was ended. When will Trump get Mexico to pay for the remaining 99.993% of his wall?
He has kept his promises, so wait. Gitmo is still open and your Obama care is imploding. Also Obama promised the end to the Iraq war in his first year. Did Obama keep any of his promises? Doesn't look like it.
Obama did fine. The ACA still hasn’t collapsed, despite your sabotage. I expect full single payer to be implemented when Democrats are back in power, now that you trash mutants have made it okay for them to dismiss republican involvement in the matter.

Would that be before or after the ensuing war?
In about 2 1/2 years. You think Trump will start a war before then?

Lowered tax revenue and increased spending on stuff just to make a bunch of Whiteys feel better, blowing up the deficit?

Did you learn that racist shit on the corner at 38th and College?
Oh look, another racist who insists it is everyone else who is racist...

You'll fit right in around here.
The idiocy of Trump’s ‘wall’ is an expression of rightwing bigotry.

DERP

Saul, you're dumb as a rock.

You seek the destruction of the United States, hence you oppose defense of the border.

Simple as that.

Good boy with raising your hand again
My feelings (gonna try it for once) regarding your responses is that you are in Section 8 and food stamps
If you try and offer facts to disprove that, it does not matter
That's nice. Of course you feel that way, because that is how you see anyone not just exactly like you. Go on, keep talking, you're making all my points for me, genius....

AGBNDW

Good god you're stupid.

That's ultimately true.

Amazing a Marxist moron like you gets that.

Still, the tariffs are directly tied to wall construction.
So in the end, no matter what, we pay for it. So stupid. What about the other massive tariffs Trump is having you pay for? Are those tied to the wall? Dumbass.

You are the one who injected race into the subject... In the past all you had to do is say the word race and everyone automatically becomes afraid of you... Fuck that and fuck you... :fu:
Haha.....right idiot, I'm the very first person ever to bring up race when talking about the MAGA wall...shut up son, ya sound like a goddamn moron....

lol

If they could afford to build a 51 foot ladder, carry it through the dessert , why come here?

Forum List

Back