MAGA - The Words Have Changed

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
It's no longer Make America Great Again.

It's now MADE America Great Again. :biggrin:

donald-trump-5.jpg

Its a nice photo op. I'm not sure if I'd say Obama Made America Great Again. He did ok. The recovery was set in motion. Obama got real tame after the Obamacare passed though.

So if you are saying Obama made us great again, I dunno. He was at the helm when the economy recovered.

If you are saying Trump made America great again, I dunno. He hasn't ruined the recovery. Its not like our President needs to be nice, or even liked, just effective and correct. Our national attitude doesn't seem so great through and I guess we're 5% better at HW Bush's NAFTA.....

Its a nice photo op. I'm not sure if I'd say Obama Made America Great Again. He did ok. The recovery was set in motion. Obama got real tame after the Obamacare passed though.

So if you are saying Obama made us great again, I dunno. He was at the helm when the economy recovered.

If you are saying Trump made America great again, I dunno. He hasn't ruined the recovery. Its not like our President needs to be nice, or even liked, just effective and correct. Our national attitude doesn't seem so great through and I guess we're 5% better at HW Bush's NAFTA.....
I have NO IDEA what you're talking about.

Of course not. At least not until after the 2020 election. His whole reason for being there, is to draw votes away from Trump. After the election, he'll disappear, and be forgotten a week later.

It's not very patriotic to claim America was not great in the recent past due to which party held the White House.

Hell He' not even a Nationalist.

"There are a lot of killers. You think our country's so innocent?"

It's not very patriotic to claim America was not great in the recent past due to which party held the White House.

It IS patriotic to say that America was not great in the recent past due to which party held the White House. America was worse than "not great" - it was awful, with a jihadist in the White House, who got 13 US Army soldiers killed in Fort Hood, TX, and thousands of people killed in Iraq.

He also was a racist who got riots started, and ordered police to let it happen.

It IS patriotic to say that America was not great in the recent past due to which party held the White House. America was worse than "not great" - it was awful, with a jihadist in the White House, who got 13 US Army soldiers killed in Fort Hood, TX, and thousands of people killed in Iraq.

He also was a racist who got riots started, and ordered police to let it happen.

I disagree.

A woman came up to McCain at a rally and said, “I can’t trust Obama. I have read about him, and he’s not, he’s not — he’s an Arab.” Her comment prompted McCain to immediately shake his head and take the microphone from her.

“No ma’am,” McCain said. “He’s a decent family man, a citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues, and that’s what this campaign is all about.”

Watch John McCain Defend Barack Obama During the 08 Election

“He is a decent person and a person that you do not have to be scared of as Pf resident,” McCain said. “If I didn’t think I’d be one heck of a better President I wouldn’t be running, and that’s the point. I admire Sen. Obama and his accomplishments, I will respect him. I want everyone to be respectful, and let’s make sure we are. Because that’s the way politics should be conducted in America.”

Now that guy was a patriot.

Wrong.

America was great before Trump.

If anything, Trump's fear, ignorance, bigotry, racism, and hate have only undermined what makes America great.
Funny how everything you say is exactly the OPPOSITE of the truth.

Economy was sinking when Obama left. Trump brought it back up. China was dominating the US. They are no more. Relations with North Korea are much better. Race relations were at all time low with Obama, with riots in cities. No more. Black & Hispanic unemployment at record lows. Median income alltime high. Military strong again. Illegal immigration better under control.

As for saying Trump is racist right now in 2016-2019, I have challenged many posters to show evidence of that. None have ever responded. Probably because they have none

Quite the contrary, Trump doesn't even accept his POTUS salary. He donates it to charity. Pelosi, in contrast, has millions, but her salary is only $174,000.Where are her Millions$$$ coming from ?

Forum List

Back