"MAGA Movement Is Dying": Dr. Oz Issues Grim Prognosis for Trumpism in ‘Objectively Odd’ Fundraising Message

Screenshot_20220718-145510-252.png

The big problem for Dr. Oz continues to be that many of the "MAGA" faithful do not trust him.

Guys, Like I keep telling you. You gotta look at sources and see if they are funded by Open Society, Pro Publica or some other Soros Organization. If they are, they're as honest as Pravda.

Huffpo
Media Matters
Catholics For Choice
Snopes
TYT
NPR
Associated Press
CBS
ABC
New York Times
Washington Post
CNN
Salon
Atlanta Journal
Seattle Times
San Francisco Chronicle

many others

Last edited:
Think about what the left is saying. They are trying to tells that it's useless to hope to "make America great again" (MAGA), so don't try it or risk assault or worse as long as democrats are in power. How did we get to a time in history when "make America great again" is offensive to a political party?

Yeah, I don't think the MAGA movement is dying. I suspect he just came up with that one to serve his interests.
For once we agree ... Dr. Oz is tacking toward the center for the suburban Romney Republicans and displaced classical liberals.

I suspect he will project himself as more liberal than Rob Portman and less liberal than Susan Collins...which is likely what you need to win in Pennsylvania.

what are his chances up against Fetterman. Fetterman has the look of a minor demon... for that matter...so does Oz.

For once we agree ... Dr. Oz is tacking toward the center for the suburban Romney Republicans and displaced classical liberals.

I suspect he will project himself as more liberal than Rob Portman and less liberal than Susan Collins...which is likely what you need to win in Pennsylvania.

Forget it. He will lose.

Guys, Like I keep telling you. You gotta look at sources and see if they are funded by Open Society, Pro Publica or some other Soros Organization. If they are, they're as honest as Pravda.

Huffpo
Media Matters
Catholics For Choice
Snopes
TYT
NPR
Associated Press
CBS
ABC
New York Times
Washington Post
CNN
Salon
Atlanta Journal
Seattle Times
San Francisco Chronicle

many others

Any source that comes from the right are the lying weasels.

Fox
Newsmax
Washington Examiner
Washington Times
The Federalists

Exactly what I expected from him....Fucking ingrate spits in the faces of those who dragged his sorry carpetbagging as across the finish line......He's a Turkish Romney.
Hahahahahahaha! No. You just support shitty candidates. And by shitty, I mean superficial, TeeVee stars like OZ. Or your Kari Lakes. Is populism so important to magaturd politics?

Think about what the left is saying. They are trying to tells that it's useless to hope to "make America great again" (MAGA), so don't try it or risk assault or worse as long as democrats are in power. How did we get to a time in history when "make America great again" is offensive to a political party?
The same way Biden never really Campaigned.He hid from the public.
Then used the " corrupt " MSM to do his bidding.Declaring he's a
MODERATE { same exact pap Chicago Commie David Axelrod }
pulled throughout 2008 to explain Barack Obama.
Plus Axelrod made a list of things concerning Obama as
OFF LIMITS!

Yeah, I don't think the MAGA movement is dying. I suspect he just came up with that one to serve his interests.
Our favorite blind hog has found an acorn

Conservative repubs chose trump

If he’s not available that does not mean libs like mac1958 have won because the opposition to their liberal agenda will still exist

Dr Oz with that stupid name sucks!

I said it before and I'll say it again.

Forum List

Back