MAGA leaders call for the troops to keep Trump in office

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Guess they haven't figured out the intent of the Insurrection Act. If Donald issues any illegal orders to the military to try to hold power, it will fall on deaf ears. Our military won't follow an illegal order. Not now, not ever. Start packing you sorry excuse for a human being. :icon_rolleyes:

An 1807 law invoked only in the most violent circumstances is now a rallying cry for the MAGA-ites most committed to the fantasy that Donald Trump will never leave office.​
The law, the Insurrection Act, allows the president to deploy troops to suppress domestic uprisings — not to overturn elections.​
But that hasn’t stopped the act from becoming a buzzword and cure-all for prominent MAGA figures like Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, two prominent pro-Trump attorneys leading efforts to overturn the 2020 election, and even one North Carolina state lawmaker. Others like Michael Flynn, Trump’s first national security adviser who was recently pardoned for lying to the FBI, have made adjacent calls for Trump to impose martial law.​
The ideas have circulated in pro-Trump outlets and were being discussed over the weekend among the thousands of MAGA protesters who descended on state capitols and the Supreme Court to falsely claim Trump had won the election.​

Guess they haven't figured out the intent of the Insurrection Act. If Donald issues any illegal orders to the military to try to hold power, it will fall on deaf ears. Our military won't follow an illegal order. Not now, not ever. Start packing you sorry excuse for a human being. :icon_rolleyes:

An 1807 law invoked only in the most violent circumstances is now a rallying cry for the MAGA-ites most committed to the fantasy that Donald Trump will never leave office.​
The law, the Insurrection Act, allows the president to deploy troops to suppress domestic uprisings — not to overturn elections.​
But that hasn’t stopped the act from becoming a buzzword and cure-all for prominent MAGA figures like Sidney Powell and Lin Wood, two prominent pro-Trump attorneys leading efforts to overturn the 2020 election, and even one North Carolina state lawmaker. Others like Michael Flynn, Trump’s first national security adviser who was recently pardoned for lying to the FBI, have made adjacent calls for Trump to impose martial law.​
The ideas have circulated in pro-Trump outlets and were being discussed over the weekend among the thousands of MAGA protesters who descended on state capitols and the Supreme Court to falsely claim Trump had won the election.​

This is an example of the idiots who voted for Trump.

Untitled drawing - 2020-12-18T080733.321.png

I hope Trump tries this stupid stunt. I would love to see him cause a economic crash so I can scoop up a lot more assets on the cheap!

I hope Trump tries this stupid stunt. I would love to see him cause a economic crash so I can scoop up a lot more assets on the cheap!
you would love to see him cause a economic crash so you can capitalize on it?.....you aint much of an American are you?....

Forum List

Back