MAGA COVID-19 Report: 11 Secret Service employees infected with coronavirus, 60 in self-quarantine. Butt, Butt, It's a DEM Hoax! Where's my Magic?

Dem panic.

The country is starting to re-open no matter how much the democrat party is trying to keep it locked down.....they are terrified that Trump is going to get it started again before the election........he just has to get it started before the election to show Americans it can be done.....and they are in a panic........the American people are starting to openly defy them and that drives them nuts.....

Dem panic.

Georgia opened 15 days ago and the democrat party minion in the press attacked the Republican Governor......and now the hospitalization rate in Georgia is down, not up........as more Red States open up without the disaster the democrats hope and pray for (to their god, Government) it becomes harder and harder to keep Americans locked down in blue states......

Dem panic.

The country is starting to re-open no matter how much the democrat party is trying to keep it locked down.....they are terrified that Trump is going to get it started again before the election........he just has to get it started before the election to show Americans it can be done.....and they are in a panic........the American people are starting to openly defy them and that drives them nuts.....
Drumpf cant start shit. The power is with the consumers. If the consumers dont come out to play it doesnt matter what he opens. 2 weeks from now we will see if the consumers decide if we should restart the economy. Hopefully I'm wrong and we wont see any spikes.

Dem panic.

Drumpf cant start shit. The power is with the consumers. If the consumers dont come out to play it doesnt matter what he opens. 2 weeks from now we will see if the consumers decide if we should restart the economy. Hopefully I'm wrong and we wont see any spikes.

If you're scared stay home.

Simple. But don't try to dictate to others.... simple also. No?

Dem panic.

You don't understand anything about this......Trump...he is the man for the moment and that terrifies the democrat party leadership....they have seen him defeat every attack, build up the economy they tried to choke off, and bring our enemies to heel.............

Trust the Trump, he knows the people of this country.......

Dem panic.

If you're scared stay home.

Simple. But don't try to dictate to others.... simple also. No?
I'm not the one that is giving the order so I cant be the one dictating. However, I will consider it a threat to my life if anyone comes within 6ft of me without a mask.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Dem panic.

You don't understand anything about this......Trump...he is the man for the moment and that terrifies the democrat party leadership....they have seen him defeat every attack, build up the economy they tried to choke off, and bring our enemies to heel.............

Trust the Trump, he knows the people of this country.......

"Trump...he is the man for the moment"

Drumpf is just a fat incompetent fuckup.

Dem panic.flated anyway.

Absolutely!! Open it up; get out there and mingle and fraternize, no masks (they make you look weak and Trump & Pence don't wear them.) It's all nothing more than a Democrat hoax, and most of the death numbers are inflated. So, get out there 24/7 and go get 'em! Bigly!!!

Dem panic.

Georgia opened 15 days ago and the democrat party minion in the press attacked the Republican Governor......and now the hospitalization rate in Georgia is down, not up........as more Red States open up without the disaster the democrats hope and pray for (to their god, Government) it becomes harder and harder to keep Americans locked down in blue states......
Link to the story stating that its going down in Georgia or admit that you're just spreading lies.

No one ever said the virus was a hoax, What people said was a hoax was the media hype on the panicdemic

Dem panic.

"and now the hospitalization rate in Georgia is down"

Even if that were true and it isnt, if there is a problem we will just now start seeing the rate going back up. I know its hard for you Drumpftards to concentrate on things you cant see but there is a 2 week lag on a spike once mitigation ceases.

No one ever said the virus was a hoax, What people said was a hoax was the media hype on the panicdemic
Bullshit. Drumpf said it was a hoax. Then he said it was the flu. Then he claimed it would be over by April. Face it. The incompetent fuck up doesnt know his head from his ass.
Believe what you want. makes no difference to me... Are you a member of the flat earth society too?

Forum List

Back