Madonna Allegedly 'Brought Back From the Dead' With Narcan Injection After Being Found Unresponsive

I'd like to know more. Not quite buying it.

What?

You don't believe THE SCIENCE???!!!!!!

giphy.gif

She probably over dosed on lip and facial injections.

Shame she fucked herself up. She would probably look really good for her age if she just left everything alone. Now she looks like a monster.

Of course she made the outside look like the inside.

She probably over dosed on lip and facial injections.

Shame she fucked herself up. She would probably look really good for her age if she just left everything alone. Now she looks like a monster.

Of course she made the outside look like the inside.

Seriously!

Her "Frozen" album was extremely adult oriented and significantly powerful and full of emotions.
As she got older, why didn't she just keep that up? She is a great song writer, she could have just switched gears to more adult contemporary stuff, as many other pop singers have done. I mean, look at Cyndi Lauper!!!! The older she's gotten, the more adult oriented music she creates!! And she's still at the top of her game, with her army of fans!!!

Madonna had no business trying to squash Lady Gaga.......who is the ONLY reason she came out of retirement in the first place.
She didn't want to lose her "crown" as Pop Queen of All Time. And Gaga was ripping her off right and left anyway..........

I can understand a boob job, and maybe some facial rejuvination.........but to go THIS far with it, it's a mental instability.
She dove off the "deep end" years ago.

Forum List

Back