Madison Cawthorn unveils new 52-point Republican Party platform, the 'New Contract with America'...includes abolishing income tax

Fuck me to tears....They just had to toss "mah abortion" in there.

I swear they better start looking at how they win elections.....It's not with their base, they will come along for the ride anyway, it's with Independents and swing voters, most of which are pro-choice to one extent or another.

Hey, hi, remember me? From the treason? Anyway, here's a plan to create a dystopian hellscape

Those hillbillies in Western North Carolina have about the same intelligence as those hillbillies in MTG's district. Cawthorne is a liar, that has been proven time and time again. But what really gets me is how times have changed. Franklin Roosevelt went to great lengths to hide his disability. Cawthorne flaunts his. Look, I am in a wheelchair. I pretty much flunked out of college, got denied admission to the Naval Academy. He has had one real job, he worked for Chick-Fil-A. LOL. Ever since leaving them he has been sucking off the government teat as much as any welfare Mom, hell more. But his gig is about up. He can create what ever "contract with America" he wants. The State of North Carolina is going to disqualify him from seeking re-election, he is a traitor, and since the Civil War, traitors are not allowed to run for Congress. The final decision will rest with the North Carolina Court of Appeals and democrats hold the majority. Cawthorne's two minutes of fame are set to expire rather soon.

Every GOP congressman and senator will write their own version of the New Contract with America.
The "official" GOP version isn't out yet.

Hey, hi, remember me? From the treason? Anyway, here's a plan to create a dystopian hellscape

I read the guy's bill. It is the most empty-headed, worthless bill I have ever read. And I have read THOUSANDS.

It's is pure pandering bullshit.

For example:
abolish the income tax and direct the Ways and Means Committee to develop a replacement based on a consumption tax or flat tax by 2026

Gee, he must have been up burning the midnight oil coming up with that deeply thought out idea.

"Duhhh...let's get ridda duh income tax and let sombuddy else figure how to pay for guvmint."

promote and celebrate the American manufacturing and agriculture industry by incentivizing domestic production

*sigh*

Cawthorn is the youngest guy in Congress.

And it shows.

Forum List

Back