What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Madison cawthorn takes knife to school made meeting.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is the same GOP whack-job who tried to board a plane with a handgun.

What is wrong with this kook?

I thought maybe he just had a small fold knife on his hip, as I often carry until I saw the picture of it sticking out of the back of his wheelchair. That is truly bizarre, not a tool but a weapon. Everybody knows you don't take something like that into a school, or school grounds.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I thought maybe he just had a small fold knife on his hip, as I often carry until I saw the picture of it sticking out of the back of his wheelchair. That is truly bizarre, not a tool but a weapon. Everybody knows you don't take something like that into a school, or school grounds.
If you're going to carry a concealed weapon, make sure it's concealed.

Another rightwing loon.

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think that is a pretty silly thing to get in all excited about. Why should anyone care that he had a knife with him? Snowflakes.

airplanemechanic

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why are people worried about a congressman in a wheel chair with a knife? We trust him to make congressional decisions, but not to carry a fucking knife?

This thread is dumb.

The thread OP is dumb.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Was it a full automatic knife with multiple blades capable of firing hundreds of rounds?? :abgg2q.jpg:
Everyone on the right is a loon: to be a conservative is to be crazy.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was it a full automatic knife with multiple blades capable of firing hundreds of rounds?? :abgg2q.jpg:
No. Looked like an 8 to 10 inch blade, fixed fighting/survival knife with a long stainless or chrome handle sticking out. Obviously meant to make a statement. It did. The cops did. And the consensus statement is the guy was nuts to take that onto school ground, no matter what he is running for.

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score

harmonica

Diamond Member
Reaction score

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think that is a pretty silly thing to get in all excited about. Why should anyone care that he had a knife with him? Snowflakes.
Houston cops killed a one armed, one legged man in a wheelchair who was armed with a ball point pen, and got away with it by claiming they were in fear for their lives. If three armed policemen can justify their actions over being faced with a ball point pen, it's reasonable for a knife that big to be of concern.

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Reaction score
Houston cops killed a one armed, one legged man in a wheelchair who was armed with a ball point pen, and got away with it by claiming they were in fear for their lives. If three armed policemen can justify their actions over being faced with a ball point pen, it's reasonable for a knife that big to be of concern.
But exactly who said that it was reasonable for that police justification? A great effort to make something from nothing.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
But exactly who said that it was reasonable for that police justification? A great effort to make something from nothing.
I'm not sure who had the authority to determine the cops behaved reasonably, but that is what was determined. Do you have a problem with equitable treatment?

9thIDdoc

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure who had the authority to determine the cops behaved reasonably, but that is what was determined. Do you have a problem with equitable treatment?
Are you trying to justify unreasonable behavior by pointing out somebody somewhere acted unreasonably in a totally unrelated incident?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to justify unreasonable behavior by pointing out somebody somewhere acted unreasonably in a totally unrelated incident?
I'm saying it can't be both ways.

airplanemechanic

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm saying it can't be both ways.

What both ways? The one armed dude was trying to stab a cop. MC just had the knife with him. Apples to fuel pumps comparison.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

C_Clayton_Jones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
“Deputies said that Rep. Cawthorn is now aware that the administrative offices of the school system are considered educational property and that no weapons are allowed.” ibid

If he wasn’t aware of this prior he’s as much an ignoramus as a loon.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List