Madison cawthorn takes knife to school made meeting.

This is the same GOP whack-job who tried to board a plane with a handgun.

What is wrong with this kook?

I thought maybe he just had a small fold knife on his hip, as I often carry until I saw the picture of it sticking out of the back of his wheelchair. That is truly bizarre, not a tool but a weapon. Everybody knows you don't take something like that into a school, or school grounds.

I thought maybe he just had a small fold knife on his hip, as I often carry until I saw the picture of it sticking out of the back of his wheelchair. That is truly bizarre, not a tool but a weapon. Everybody knows you don't take something like that into a school, or school grounds.
If you're going to carry a concealed weapon, make sure it's concealed.

Another rightwing loon.

Was it a full automatic knife with multiple blades capable of firing hundreds of rounds?? :abgg2q.jpg:
No. Looked like an 8 to 10 inch blade, fixed fighting/survival knife with a long stainless or chrome handle sticking out. Obviously meant to make a statement. It did. The cops did. And the consensus statement is the guy was nuts to take that onto school ground, no matter what he is running for.

Personally, I think that is a pretty silly thing to get in all excited about. Why should anyone care that he had a knife with him? Snowflakes.
Houston cops killed a one armed, one legged man in a wheelchair who was armed with a ball point pen, and got away with it by claiming they were in fear for their lives. If three armed policemen can justify their actions over being faced with a ball point pen, it's reasonable for a knife that big to be of concern.

Houston cops killed a one armed, one legged man in a wheelchair who was armed with a ball point pen, and got away with it by claiming they were in fear for their lives. If three armed policemen can justify their actions over being faced with a ball point pen, it's reasonable for a knife that big to be of concern.
But exactly who said that it was reasonable for that police justification? A great effort to make something from nothing.

But exactly who said that it was reasonable for that police justification? A great effort to make something from nothing.
I'm not sure who had the authority to determine the cops behaved reasonably, but that is what was determined. Do you have a problem with equitable treatment?

I'm not sure who had the authority to determine the cops behaved reasonably, but that is what was determined. Do you have a problem with equitable treatment?
Are you trying to justify unreasonable behavior by pointing out somebody somewhere acted unreasonably in a totally unrelated incident?

“Deputies said that Rep. Cawthorn is now aware that the administrative offices of the school system are considered educational property and that no weapons are allowed.” ibid

If he wasn’t aware of this prior he’s as much an ignoramus as a loon.

New Topics

Forum List

Back