Made too many biscuits for biscuits and gravy this morning so i am going to attempt to make a McDonald's Bacon Egg & cheese biscuit in the morning. An

1609645099912.png

Their breakfast biscuits are so damn good and it defies logic. The bacon is paper thin and the eggs are frozen.

Only issue im going to have is making an egg that fits on the biscuit. I don't have any type of egg tray that confines it to a small size. Also only have cheddar and provolone so not sure how that will taste.
You can use an onion, tomato or bell pepper ring.

Good idea! Sadly all I have are a bunch of mini yellows for cooking.
You can also butter a coffee cup, put the egg in there and microwave it. I forget how long because it's been decades. Maybe 30 seconds??

Don't forget to pop the yolk or it will explode.

Last edited:
I don't have any type of egg tray that confines it to a small size.
Seems to me you ought to be able to make any size or shape you want to hold the egg just using a folded piece of aluminum foil.
There's the plan. Than you sir.

If you want, wrap it tight around a glass or something of the right size, then while still there, press it down on a hard surface to make the bottom very smooth and straight.

With a few folds, it ought to hold up more than well enough to get the job done and cost practically nothing, plus you can throw it away when finished with no clean up.

Last edited:
I don't have any type of egg tray that confines it to a small size.
Seems to me you ought to be able to make any size or shape you want to hold the egg just using a folded piece of aluminum foil.
There's the plan. Than you sir.

If you want, wrap it tight around a glass or something of the right size, then while still there, press it down on a hard surface to make the bottom very smooth and straight.

With a few folds, it out to hold up more than well enough to get the job done and cost practically nothing, plus you can throw it away when finished with no clean up.
I thought about a poached egg with a glass but not sure it could withstand the boiling water.

Their breakfast biscuits are so damn good and it defies logic. The bacon is paper thin and the eggs are frozen.

Only issue im going to have is making an egg that fits on the biscuit. I don't have any type of egg tray that confines it to a small size. Also only have cheddar and provolone so not sure how that will taste.
You might be able to use your biscuit cutter. Put it in your skillet and crack the egg in it? PAM it first.

You can use an onion, tomato or bell pepper ring.

That looks good !

Egg rings.

Forum List

Back